Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I RACE U LOSE
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will start off by saying I'm not very good with computers and such, I just got the Flashtune ecu flashing interface for my '12 R1 from Flashtune and flashed my ecu in 5 minutes. For anybody unsure of this product you can forget any worries whatsoever that you may have,it is by far the easiest thing I have ever done computer related. I have Graves velocity stacks that need the rpm crossover point changed after installing them,I now have the ability to do just that in a matter of minutes. I can't imagine why anyone would spend almost $500 on a single reflash that only takes 5 min to do,there is four base maps in the software. One being a stock ecu map,so if the need arises for warranty work you can just flash back to all stock settings,I don't think that is even possible with the "other flash" thats out there. Best bang for your $$$$ ever in the history of performance mods! :fact

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,422 Posts
:fact

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Tad158
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing