Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,717 Posts
Superbike Concepts, Inc.
751 N. Pine Island Rd #212
Plantation, FL 33324

My job is off of Pine Island rd. Not familiar with Superbike Concepts Inc. though. It may be a private adr. rather than a store front? I can try and ride by during the week. See if I could find it :thumbup

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
bumpy bumpy for you

·
Squirrell trying to get a nut
9,219 Posts
BrokenR1 said:
Anyone want to go over with me? I'll try and go by after work today.
Give me a ring - I live in Coral Springs and might just be able to break away around 6 or so...

·
Juevos??
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your offers of help.

Charles at Superbikeconcepts emailed me today saying he will ship my helmet this week.
As much as I don't believe him I must give him the benefit of the doubt. If it doesn't ship this week then I would really appriciate someone going by and talking to him.

I will let you guys know what the story is.....the saga continues.

·
r1 is crack, and im fiending
423 Posts
im down to go over there...lets just go over there and rob the mutha****er...holla at me 187 im down...well **** him up good...and get your helmet..hahaha

·
AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,717 Posts
Fanta, I'll be at the crib all day tomorrow. Let me know we'll meet up and ride over there.. 954-600-1373 (Roger) :machinegu

·
The plane will fly! :fact
7,127 Posts
Let me know too my number is in the phone thread, I get off around 4:30 and we can call cookin too.

·
AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,717 Posts
Will do BROKEN, tomorrow :thumbup

·
9,219 Posts
StickySideDown said:

Charles at Superbikeconcepts emailed me today saying he will ship my helmet this week.
As much as I don't believe him I must give him the benefit of the doubt. If it doesn't ship this week then I would really appriciate someone going by and talking to him.

Good Luck

·
AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,717 Posts
Looks like one of the brothers allready checked it out. It's in the Miami thread, said that it was like a subdivision or something.

Well fellas, we'll have to line up over the weekend. Get into some of this spring break action..:boobies :yesnod

·
clutch it up!!!
27,446 Posts
StickySideDown said:

ANY UPDATES?

·
9,219 Posts
yeah wat's up. I was telling my little brother about this. He offered to go downt here with his paintball team and redecorate the exterior...

·
Juevos??
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: Myself and one other victim I know of have filed with the FBI fraud bureau and better business bureau. We have contacted the Plantation Police Dept. They informed us that they could investigate/press charges as long as the victims send Mr. Rosaly/SuperbikeConcepts.com a registered letter requesting our money back. He then has 7 days to reply, No reply/money then the cops will investigate.

As well as that I have been flooding his emails nightly with crap with one of those mass mailer programs. It could be working because today I got a reply from Charles/superbikeconcepts.com saying that he can either ship the helmets or return my money. I responded by saying GIVE ME MY MONEY.

If anyone wants to drop by his place please do so, this guy is such a fraud. His feedback on ebay is -2!

I hope I get my :dollar back.

I think an Admin should put a sticky warning about Superbikeconcepts.com?:dunno

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
HEY GUYS, THIS MOTHER FCKER OWES ME $360.50!!!!!! WOULD ANY OF YOU HELP ME OUT GETTING IT BACK???? I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SOOO MUCH!!!! PLEASE GET A HOLD OF ME VIA AIM " Imagineparidise " PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
StickySideDown said:
Update: Myself and one other victim I know of have filed with the FBI fraud bureau and better business bureau. We have contacted the Plantation Police Dept. They informed us that they could investigate/press charges as long as the victims send Mr. Rosaly/SuperbikeConcepts.com a registered letter requesting our money back. He then has 7 days to reply, No reply/money then the cops will investigate.

As well as that I have been flooding his emails nightly with crap with one of those mass mailer programs. It could be working because today I got a reply from Charles/superbikeconcepts.com saying that he can either ship the helmets or return my money. I responded by saying GIVE ME MY MONEY.

If anyone wants to drop by his place please do so, this guy is such a fraud. His feedback on ebay is -2!

I hope I get my :dollar back.

I think an Admin should put a sticky warning about Superbikeconcepts.com?:dunno
Hey dude, how did you go about filling a report??? Can you help me out too? Ive been trying to reason with this jackoff for over 9 months!!!!!

1 - 20 of 123 Posts