Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

"Flugplan"

1K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Swedie 
#1 ·
#3 ·
You weren't alone thinking it was something like that, Blue Streak! I was waiting for the first pictures to download and it took me a few minutes to figure out that it wasn't some kind of offering to the Gods!
Made me wonder what it is you guys do over there in Sweden in those long Winter months, Swedie... :D

#7 ·
Can we glue missles on them too and send them into Afganistan? Would that be possible? Get out the glue, Swedie! I'll send you some flies and I bet someone else will contribute the matches! Now we just have to get the missles from the Army.
Hey. Thats pretty cool. I can read Swedish! Stick up a list of Swedish words and see if we can figure 'em out! :D

#9 ·
Awwww man!

Awwwww man! I thought they were going to be easier than that!
Never say I'll never find out what they mean.
I can find a translator progam or something.
Or better yet....
Any Swedish speaking person that reads this.....
Please PM me and gimmee some hints. ;)

#12 ·
Mattias1, ummmm.... I said to give me some HINTS here. Not some more Swedish words!!! ;)
Swedie, in America, a smorgasboard is a place where people go and stuff their face with all you can eat anything until they end up waddling out the door with stains all over their shirt, screaming, messy, food covered kids behind them. Smorgasboard in America means mass overconsumption of food by people with big, fat asses.

#16 ·
Swedie said:
pappers plan,
tråkmåns,
sjuk i huvudet,
bajs potta,
treudds ****

HAHA! You'll never find out what they mean. :)
Here is what I think these words may mean (I'm not swedish but some look familiar from other languages:

pappers plan - paper plane
tråkmåns - boring or dull??
sjuk i huvudet - sick in the head or have a headache....
bajs potta - toilet or pot for crapping in..
treudds **** - all I know that **** is a nail or spike - have no clue what treudds means..

How did I do???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.