Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.mrflamingostravels.com

is now up and running. It's built for 800x600 for our computer impaired brothers. so if you look at it bigger, part of your screen will be white.

If you don't like it, please feel free to contribute code to make it better (hint, hint). My skillz are fairly low in HTML.

So :finger

·
Banned
216 Posts
Haha, I can't believe you guys made a website for him! Well, rock on! And maybe one of these days he can make his way over to DC and I'd be glad to have him. :)

·
10,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nightshade said:
Nice setup.

Need to put the pictures up for his stops so far and the emails that went with them.
That is all the stops so far.
IP kept him as a love slave for a while..........

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
Mr. Flamingo needs to make his way to me.....I'm sure he would love a nice night out on the town, and a visit to niagra falls...(the lil shiot bites me and I swear he's going over)
:lol

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
you know i was going to put a little suvineir with mr. flamingo but with as many trips as he's making and the number of people "handling" the box (plus the cost of shipping) I thought I'd better not. O, btw, he went off today if anyone cares.

·
10,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ImagineParadise said:
you know i was going to put a little suvineir with mr. flamingo but with as many trips as he's making and the number of people "handling" the box (plus the cost of shipping) I thought I'd better not. O, btw, he went off today if anyone cares.
Ithought about that too, but then thought, that would get to be one big friggin box!!!

Oh well, did you see the new part for college station i did last night? :D :sneaky

·
10,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ImagineParadise said:
"inbetween college station and viper's house" ??? Is that what your talking about??
Nah, i put up all your pics and stroy with them. I think when you looked at it, it stopped after las vegas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts