1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: 2002 R-1 parts

2002 Yamaha YZF R-1

PARTS FOR SALE

Did you ever think that all of your dreams could come true..... Well now they can.... I have every part you can think of on my 2002 R-1 Every part on this model WILL work on the 2003 model as well and I am selling them all..... and not to mention for a greatly reduced price from the dealer... the over all quality of my parts on a scale from 1 to 10 would have to be a 9.... Now note there are some after market parts that I do not have but.... I do have the majority of them.... and they are all in great condition... here is a list of the aftermarket parts that I have......

Full Race Akrapovic titanium Exhaust
Ohlins Road & Track Forks- will fit 2002 2003 R-1, RC-51, and any bike with 43mm forks.
Power Commander IIIr-
Custom map on PCIIIr-
Custom Air Box-
Barnett Race Clutch conversion kit-
Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger-
Carbon Fiber Front Fender-
Full set of Intuitive Frame Sliders-
Galfer Wave Rotors-
Steel Braided Brake Lines-
Galfer Pads (in package)-
Zero Gravity Double Bubble wind Screen-
Red Anodized Screw set-
Rear Cowl to cover Cargo area-
Top of the Line Alarm / remote start-

To Include All of the Stock Parts that are on the Bike....

Rims- perfect condition
Body work- right side has rash
engine- perfect condition
clip-ons- in perfect condition
rear sets- perfect condition
frame- straight
sub frame- straight
tank- perfect condition
seat- perfect condition
head light assem- perfect condition
all brackets- perfect condition
steering head- perfect condition

This bike is being parted out due to the lack of use and It is taking up to much room..... I am parting it out and not selling it out right so any offers will be final... if you would like to buy the whole bike then E-mail me...

Any Reasonable offers for any of the parts will be accepted and transactions will be by paypal or money order/cashiers check only.... any questions about parts or prices then call 757-515-3356 and leave a message or talk with me....

Xtrm

·
2,162 Posts
how many miles on these parts?? im interested in the ss lines, are they for front and rear? if so i will give u 60 if the mileage is somewhat low. Do u have pics of the akra?? thnx...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well seems how this post will get deleted, please call concerning any questions. 757-515-3356 and leave a message or talk with me....

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
How much for the triple tree clamp (upper and lowers)???
I sent you a pm....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts