Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Powered By YamahaR1 Technology
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok.. up for sale i have a set of Dainese one piece leathers...

they are the K-Series race leathers w/ full armor and dainese back protector...

they are Florescent orange, red, white and black...

they have been worn less then a handfull of times they are practically new.. just alittle too small..

they are size 44us and 54uk...

only thing wrong with them is that the florescent orange was died with a red dye in an attempt to change the color.. this was tried in the legs and forearms of the leathers..

they are in great physical condition..

cost $1,200 new.. would like to sell for $650 plus shipping or best offer.. serious offers only please..

i will post pics of leathers as soon as possible.. if anybody has any questions.. please post here.. also feel free to leave me a pm or send me an email at [email protected] ,

hopefully i can have pics up by tomorrow...

thanx again..

IXI

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hopefully i will be able post pics of this soon...

IXI

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
errrr.. here is a bump fpor myself..

still waiting on the pics... soon i hope..

IXI

·
Registered
549 Posts
We need a picture allso what size person do you feel would fit in these leathers nicly.

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
the person that would have to be just a hair smaller then somebody that is 5'11, 180lbs , if your 5'11 180lbs they fit with boxers and a tshirt... they would be too tight for bigger clothes...

should have those pics soon.. sorry for the delay..

IXI

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are the front and rear pics of the leathers.. as you can see they are in excellenct condition with the minor exception of where the florecent orange was attempted to be dyed more of a red color.. please take a close look at the pictures. if you have any questions or concernes, please email me..

and again.. we are asking $650 plus shipping or best offer.. please serious offers only..

IXI

Attachments

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:)

Attachments

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i posted the pics..

and they are still for sale..

offers will be condsidered....

IXI

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am so suprised.. i ddint get any offers...

well.. here is a bump for myself straight TTT....

IXI

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
5'9" and 190 Lbs. Too fat for those....
Bumpity bumpity bumpity....

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
IXI-

Hope you have better luck than I did, be patient it may take awhile to sell, and you may end up compromising your price abit :yesnod

I sold my 1pc Dainese Foggy Pro suit on here to Adamgeek for $450 (a $1300 suit at the time), and it was like new too, Adam made out like a bandit, even got extra boxed sets of sliders free too :yesnod

If I didn't like the guy (Adam) I would of been upset, but he's cool and I'm glad he got a great deal :lol :lol :lol

Attachments

·