Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I am going to try and sell my friends 97 ZX-7R (or it may be a RR) it went off the road and into a ditch, the only plastics that are good are the rear tail section. here is what is bad and good on it.
The tank has a little dent in it
the forks just rebuild done days before the accident I belive blew the seals,
it has a new rear tire motor was just serviced and dynoed (valves adjusted and a day later the cam chain tensioner went bad and needs to be fixed)
there are new chain and sprockets (renthal), K&N filter,fully muzzy exhaust (ti) the frame had a small crack in it and was professional welded. He would like to sell the bike all together.
What should he ask for it? thanks

·
^ I'm with stupid ^
7 Posts
Sounds like that thing has more problems than a math book. LOL Might be better off just parting it out. Just my .02

·
I'd rather be draggin' a knee!
2,286 Posts
I'll give ya $25 for it w/o motor
Or $100 with motor.

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
JOE.G said:
Hi,I am going to try and sell my friends 97 ZX-7R (or it may be a RR) it went off the road and into a ditch, the only plastics that are good are the rear tail section. here is what is bad and good on it.
The tank has a little dent in it
the forks just rebuild done days before the accident I belive blew the seals,
it has a new rear tire motor was just serviced and dynoed (valves adjusted and a day later the cam chain tensioner went bad and needs to be fixed)
there are new chain and sprockets (renthal), K&N filter,fully muzzy exhaust (ti) the frame had a small crack in it and was professional welded. He would like to sell the bike all together.
What should he ask for it? thanks
Once again, $1000-1500 that's it!

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
how much i have a friend looking but it probably be to high let us know how much he wants for it

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
souther you got mail

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
R1 super star you have a PM.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anyone is intrested please feel free to come look at the bike, it does need some work.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts