Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 15525 Posts

·
shut up and hold on
1,119 Posts
Thanks, only problem is it just reminds me I don't ride enough or shoot enough.

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a few guys who need to get their asses down to a recruiters office and book a trip to Afghanistan.
Or the border, James. :thumbup

Cool video!

Looks a lot like what I was doing on Saturday. :D
Unless they were sitting on a line shooting at stationary targets all day, it didn't look like my Saturday. :(

:lol

·
Statistical Outlier...
8,545 Posts
Or the border, James. :thumbup

Unless they were sitting on a line shooting at stationary targets all day, it didn't look like my Saturday. :(

:lol
I shot 2 matches saturday. A carbine/SBR CQB qualifying course for match score (4th place out of 40) and a long range precision rifle course (again, 4th place). None of the targets were moving, but we were.

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I shot 2 matches saturday. A carbine/SBR CQB qualifying course for match score (4th place out of 40) and a long range precision rifle course (again, 4th place). None of the targets were moving, but we were.
I need to find something like that local to me...even just for training. While I enjoy any reason to shoot, the whole stationary shooting/stationary target thing isn't gonna cut it when the muslim illegal zombies come.

·
Statistical Outlier...
8,545 Posts
I need to find something like that local to me...even just for training. While I enjoy any reason to shoot, the whole stationary shooting/stationary target thing isn't gonna cut it when the muslim illegal zombies come.
:lol I was over at a buddy's place last night and he brought home his level 4 armor rig from work. We loaded it up with his standard mission load and I tried it on... that MF'er must weigh about 75 lbs!

We agreed when the zombies come, I'm manning the long rifle and he's providing close support. :lol

·
The south roads are best roads
19,551 Posts
I heard those fuggers are sneaky and can zig-zag like none other

·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,599 Posts
Next year I'm going to get into IDPA matches I think. Going to see if I can make it to a steel shoot next month.

If I can do it, I'm also considering an archery league over the winter that does 3d shooting from various angles and some targets are moving.

·
Ron Paul 2012
3,778 Posts
This also reminded me of my dream last night. I was in a gun battle forever with the bad guy... as close as he was to me, I was missing with my rifle, and I was missing with my .45. It kept going on and on, and finally I was able to land a shot in the chest with the .45. After I killed him I walked up to him and it was Dennis Leary :lol :crash

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

1 - 20 of 15525 Posts
About this Discussion
15.5K Replies
280 Participants
castrolr1
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing