Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
WSMC #520
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The forks have traxxion dynamics internals and are in good condition. They have 8 trackdays on them since they where rebuilt. They have some scratches around the preload adjusters and at the bottom of the left fork.
I'm asking $575 shipped for them. ((SOLD))

The wheels are in good condition as well, the front has some scratches on it but the rear is fine. Included with the wheels you get a SS front and rear sprockets 530 -1/+1. Also a EK x-ring chain, the chain and sprockets have 8 trackdays on them as well. The front and rear rotors are not included. The wheels have a set of Diablo supercorsas sc2's mounted on them that where used for 1 trackday. I'm asking $400 shipped.

If you want more pictures let me know, I haven't removed them from the bike yet but I will as soon as I post this.

Peace,
Brian

x

x

x

x

·
Ya whatever, save it
2,514 Posts
G1Craych.... you should jump on these if you haven't found something yet.... Parker would probably sell you the calipers too !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.