Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
My R1 eats FUPA
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, here is the timeline
So I bought an 02/03 Headlight Unit off this guy in December. Sent him the check just before x-mas.

He finally cashed it Jan 19th. Said he was sending out the piece the next day

Feb 16th- I emailed him after numerous times my emails bouncing back. Heard back from him
--------------------------------------------------
I went to the post office today...i forgot it was presidents
day...Ill
go back in the morning and check on where i sent it,,,,im sure ill
locate it in the morning...Ill def call you and let you know what
happens....

Rickee
-------------------------------------------------

I even wrote him another letter to the address I sent the check to with my phone number on it asking that he would give me a call. No call

I have PM'd him here, on his website
www.liquidr1ck.com
emailed him repeatedly, and no response. I live in DC, so my hands are pretty much tied whether he is in NYC or FL.

It has almost been 3 months now since I sent out the check. Warm weather is coming and I am getting pissed.

Beware of this guy...he'll take your money and run.

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
All I have to say is liquidr1ck....fellow R1-forum member....send are boy his headlight or give him his money back...it s the right thing to do....were supposed to take care of each other in here not fu%@ each other in here.....DO THE RIGHT THING

·
My R1 eats FUPA
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you say so. i'll swallow my pride and apologize if this ever gets straightened out, but 3 months for a headlight????? c'mon

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
1,238 Posts
:no That sucks!!

·
15,000 Feet and falling....
1,411 Posts
Ripped off

I got ripped off too for a headlight. :no
I waited a little over 3 months. :dunno I simpathize with you. Some of the forum members really suck ass!! I will be extremely extremely cautious if I decide to buy something from someone on here again.

It's to bad stupid FU(KERS are on here doing this. It ruins the entire R1 forum community. :rant

Thanks to a moderator :thumbup I got the problem solved. Still chaps my ass though.

Good Luck!!

·
Banned
1,106 Posts
DaoTan said:
this guy?

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3786

look at his posts/profile, you did business with this guy? the guy seems like a jerk, i hope you get your $$$ back
I dunno who you are.....And you dont know me so know your role and keep your bullshit comments to yourself...

Ive done business with a few people on here and things have gone very smooth.....ask AdamGeek or TheMuffinMan . . I even sent there items out BEFORE they payed me.

I told this dude I sent his headlight out....as far as him not getting it...I dunno !!!! I didnt even cash his check for weeks after I received it....also I send out his headlight BEFORE I cashed the check!!!!!!!! Ill look into it further is all I can promise. Ill be back....

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
liquid r1ck was cool with me. our deal went real cool and we even talked a couple of times by phone. i'm sure there is no foul play on his part.

·
My R1 eats FUPA
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, if i had his phone #, we could talk by phone, but after emailing him and even 'snail mailing' him to get it....no luck. his post on this thread is the first i've heard from him since feb 19th. i'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's rough when someone has 200.00 of your money and you've got nothing to show for it. i mailed the check out dec 18th,,,,,,,,

·
My R1 eats FUPA
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Liquid R1ck said:

I told this dude I sent his headlight out....as far as him not getting it...I dunno !!!! I didnt even cash his check for weeks after I received it....also I send out his headlight BEFORE I cashed the check!!!!!!!!

here's an email i received from rick
---------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:49:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: headlight
From: [email protected] Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
To: <[email protected]>

Whats up man....

Check is all good....everything is lovely...Ill be sending out your
headlight Tuesday Morning!!!

----------------------------------------------

sent my headlight out before you cashed the check huh?

i'm trying to settle this matter privately, but you aren't responding to emails or PMs

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
That sh1t sounds shady to me. I hate :machinegu scammers.

Who the hell ships something worth that much money without it going like UPS or FEDEX and getting a tracking number to cover your ass.

·
Banned
1,106 Posts
jd21476 said:
That sh1t sounds shady to me. I hate :machinegu scammers.

Who the hell ships something worth that much money without it going like UPS or FEDEX and getting a tracking number to cover your ass.

There is a tracking number but this is so many months ago when you type it in it comes up no longer valid.

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
So what's the Final Verdict in this...?
Did it ever get resolved?

I still see an unhappy customer, accusations... a WAY TOO LONG TIME PERIOD here...
Update??What happened in the end?

·
....rONE....
805 Posts
Liquid R1ck said:
Nothing happened to you.....you just dont know how to install USB drivers.
LOL....whatever man you know what keep the $30, the way it seems u need it more than me. I'm not gonna go out and purchase another cable then verify your "programs" work, whether they work or not I could care less...this shits been too much of a hassle, im straight, but you did rip my a$$ off and you've fvked others as well...NO GOOD FOR NEXTEL ITEMS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts