Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Action figure sold separately
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frank, the owner of cyclemall.net, was killed in a car accident last Saturday night. He lost control of his car in the So Cal rain, and hit a traffic light post at Laguna Canyon Road and Alton Parkway in Irvine. He died at Irvine Medical Center after being extricated from his wrecked vehicle by Irvine Firefighters. His passenger was not seriously injured. MY condolences to his wife, child, other family members, and friends. :(

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,974 Posts
damn.. never met the guy.. but always heard good things about cyclemall and their people..

:0(

RIP

·
OG Moderator
995 Posts
OH MY GOSH! Say it isn't true...I've ordered a few times directly from him.

·
pavement tester....
7,270 Posts
wow, that sucks. Frank was so nice over the phone and was always willing to go the extra mile for me....

Sad day :(

·
Postwhore in training........
2,301 Posts
My condolences to his family.............RIP.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
OMG!!!! That is so sad news! :( He was a friend of mine! He had a kid and wife and all that I have met too. Wow! Really heartbroken to hear this!

Rest in Peace Frank! Look over us!

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,626 Posts
WOW!
I had just talked to Frank not that long ago when I started looking for Ohlins suspension, and now i hear this.
My deepest condolences to his family.:(
RIP Frank.

·
Member 1352
1,904 Posts
Very sad...RIP Frank

People always say how dangerous bikes are and fail to realize that cars are too, if not worse...

·
Voodoo!!
7,610 Posts
My condolences to his family.............RIP.

Voodoo

·
WUZ-UP !
4,355 Posts
R.I.P. I meet him at a bike nite in newport beach years ago,He was a nice guy,I've also purchased several items from him. My prayers are with his family.

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,530 Posts
r.i.p.

·
Action figure sold separately
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here is a picture of Frank from the recent So Cal toy ride with Crash!Club. He will be missed greatly :(

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts