Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Juevos??
Joined
·
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe I have been ripped off for $$187.00 I bought a helmet through Superbikeconcepts.com The owner Charles Rosaly has stopped all communication with me the day after he cashed my check. Has anybody done business with this bastard. He is in Florida. His address is
Superbike Concepts, Inc.
751 N. Pine Island Rd #212
Plantation, FL 33324

I have filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau and will file with the FBI fraud guys too. If any of the floridians have any info about this guy let me know. Supposedly he races??!?!?
I am so pissed. :rant :rant
 

·
Backmarker
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
Why don't you post something up in the might S118 (Venom) squadron? You might get some volunteers to head down and have a little chat with good ol' Chuck. Good luck!
 

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
Joined
·
6,870 Posts
Good luck and thanks for the warning... In reading the other thread(s) they sound like a piss poor company to do business with...

- BA
 

·
Shut up and ride
Joined
·
2,359 Posts
No_6 said:
Why don't you post something up in the might S118 (Venom) squadron? You might get some volunteers to head down and have a little chat with good ol' Chuck. Good luck!
That is a good idea. Never under estimate the power of the forum. I know if I could help any of you guys out, I would, so I am sure they will do the same for you. Give it a try.....what do you have to lose?
 

·
relaxing
Joined
·
14,125 Posts
StickySideDown said:
I believe I have been ripped off for $$187.00 I bought a helmet through Superbikeconcepts.com The owner Charles Rosaly has stopped all communication with me the day after he cashed my check. Has anybody done business with this bastard. He is in Florida. His address is
Superbike Concepts, Inc.
751 N. Pine Island Rd #212
Plantation, FL 33324

I have filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau and will file with the FBI fraud guys too. If any of the floridians have any info about this guy let me know. Supposedly he races??!?!?
I am so pissed. :rant :rant
I work in Davie florida which is the next city (and we talking couple of blocks here) over from Plantation. I can do some recon work sometime this week and get some info. Might want to post this message in the Miami forum to get more volunteers.
PM me or post in there more info to go on.
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62807&goto=lastpost
 

·
Juevos??
Joined
·
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
StickySideDown said:
I believe I have been ripped off for $$187.00 I bought a helmet through Superbikeconcepts.com The owner Charles Rosaly has stopped all communication with me the day after he cashed my check. Has anybody done business with this bastard. He is in Florida. His address is
Superbike Concepts, Inc.
751 N. Pine Island Rd #212
Plantation, FL 33324

I have filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau and will file with the FBI fraud guys too. If any of the floridians have any info about this guy let me know. Supposedly he races??!?!?
I am so pissed. :rant :rant

Just a few more details... The helmet I ordered was a Suomy gunwind Size: Large Color: Red off of ebay. Charles uses the ebay name archy1232003. He has ripped others off in the same manner as me. One of his other "customers" contacted me via email asking if I had received a helmet because he had not.

Seriously though if anybody lives near this address I would appriciate them stopping buy just to see if he has a shop, storefront or anything really.... He is registered with the Better Business Bureau in Florida.
 

·
Taming the power btwn my legs!
Joined
·
611 Posts
i dont live close enough to do anything, but damn that bastige, sorry to hear that man, good luck
 

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
Joined
·
5,070 Posts
I am in Orlando. FL but have alot of friends in miami...I will see what I can do......also I think that everyone in this forum should email his stupid ass over and over again saying what a biotch he is until he sends our R1-forum boy here his helmet....lets DO IT!!!!!!
 

·
The plane will fly! :fact
Joined
·
7,127 Posts
Could you do me a favor and PM me your name, his name, address, type of helmet, dates, etc... so I can print it out to remember? If there is actually a place and I go in I don't want to be like "this guy off the internet sent you a check, but I don't know his name, and you never sent this guy his helmet, and I don't know where."
 

·
No Brakes!
Joined
·
69 Posts
Tell the Plantation cops!

Sorry to hear about being ripped by this Jack-off....I suggest you at least let Plantation PD know....no tellin what else he's doing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
I have done business with Charles Rosaly before. I ordered an Arai RX7 Corsair from Superbike Concepts. The damn thing took two months to get to me though and I paid for UPS 2nd day air. I had trouble getting in contact with Charles too. He rarely answered the phone and said that the helmet was located in one of his other warehouses. So it had to be shipped to him then to me. I was hella worried just as you are yourself, but you haven't waited two months yet so you never know.;) But I finally did receive my helmet though. I personally would not do business with him again because I have read a lot of complaints about him and due to my own personal experience with him. Hopefully your helmet is just late like mine was. I know I'm still furious over the whole ordeal.:mad: I wish you the best of luck.
 

·
Wheelie Junkie!
Joined
·
7,686 Posts
[email protected] this guy I'm going there tommorrow. I will set this straight or atleast try. Pm me your # and I will call when I'm there. I will check map quest to see exactly where it's at, so i'm not driving around looking for it. I'm serious too ..
 

·
Bikeless, but looking!!
Joined
·
685 Posts
prnstar123 said:
[email protected] this guy I'm going there tommorrow. I will set this straight or atleast try. Pm me your # and I will call when I'm there. I will check map quest to see exactly where it's at, so i'm not driving around looking for it. I'm serious too ..
Get that bastard<----------:boom
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Top