Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
would be great to see a fight between Melandri and Hayden for victory this weekend. It seems both of them are hungry for that second place in the champ. It turns out the end of the season is going to be more interesting then what I thought

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm... FP3 just finished... Melandri still first in the 1'52s... :eek: and Rossi is 10th with Edwards 3rd... :confused:

·
Biaggi:`WTF? Rossis behind me`
321 Posts
Valerossi said:
hmm... FP3 just finished... Melandri still first in the 1'52s... :eek: and Rossi is 10th with Edwards 3rd... :confused:
Yeah i just wathced it!

FOOK ME Marco is on TURBOOOO!!!

Almost no doubt he will win tomorrow, unless he gets too excited like Casey and crashes!

Chris is in the 1'55 with Rossi an Biaggi!

I reckon Chris can beat Biaggi tomorrow:thumbup

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rudivan said:
Yeah i just wathced it!

FOOK ME Marco is on TURBOOOO!!!

Almost no doubt he will win tomorrow, unless he gets too excited like Casey and crashes!

Chris is in the 1'55 with Rossi an Biaggi!

I reckon Chris can beat Biaggi tomorrow:thumbup
The QP just started atm...

:corn

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Yeah this is gonna be interesting... the 2 Telefonica Hondas are like more than 1/2 second faster than everyone else...

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
4or2wheels said:
Hopefully during the race the top 3-4 quailifiers will stay together for a exciting show.
I think the race will be like last race... the top 4 will pull away at the front... personally I hope Rossi can stay with the 2 Telefonica Hondas...

·
Registered
146 Posts
lookoing at lap times, exept for the all out qualifying effort at the end, Rossi seemed to have a really good race pace. At leat on par with the front Hondas. At least that's what the motogp.com anaylsis shows, I have not seen the qualifying.

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jayinnh said:
what do you think early race pace will be? 55s? 53? wish i got qualifying on tv...
I'd probable say the top guys will be in the 1'54s... you might see a few laps in 1'53, but wouldn't be for very long...

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
tilbury007 said:
just seen the morning warm up times, looks like rossi has got his bike a bit better sorted:fact
Yes... looks to be a good race... :yesnod

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
CV starting off 11th and still not good enough to get a Honda ride next season:no (never mind Biaggi in 12th:2bitchsla )

Watching the pre race now,sounds like that Suzuki deal is pretty much wrapped up:fact

-Pete:thumbup

PS:If only Casey didnt crash out last week at PI:(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts