Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
WahWahWeeWAH
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, went out this weekend for a little tour around since it was our first bit of decent weather. there was still salt on the roads but the tires were hooking up so we were doing some wheelies on a deserted road we know.

a friend of mine was doing a stand-up in 2nd, he set it down and went into a huge tankslapper. needless to say he bailed, bike is all scratched up. he broke his toe, got a little rash and ended up crashing into some snow. the gear he was wearing saved him.

i will try to get some pics for everyone to see. now this is where he needs your help. the bike he was on was a 99 zx6r. and he NEEDS a steering damper. he wants a good deal since he probably won't have this bike for much longer (than this year). so if anyone has one, knows of one, or can point me in the right direction of a decent deal i would appreciate it.

thanks, ando.

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,864 Posts
Check ebay??

- BA

·
WahWahWeeWAH
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i checked ebay, nothing really there. the biggest problem is gonna be the mounting bracket for that particular year. not too much demand i guess. plus, this is an r1 forum :crash

1 - 3 of 3 Posts