Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Hate JT !
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys ,
Can any help me find the manufactuer of a Front brake rotor/disc setup where the rotor/disc mounts directly onto the wheel rim ??

Thanks for any help ,
Plushy :thumbup

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Damn, wtf..never seen somethin like that...

·
Forum Moderator
3,957 Posts
it's a pretty cool setup... you can apply front brake when in turns.. without tossin your ass the other way.. :crash

i bet that's a killer on rotational mass tho..

shane... that the dynomite exhaust?

·
My R1 is really an FZR
101 Posts
tidbit said:
it's a pretty cool setup... you can apply front brake when in turns.. without tossin your ass the other way.. :crash

i hear ya on rotational mass, and the fact that it looks sweet as hell, but i don't see what you mean about the braking. you hit the brakes it'll still throw your weight foreward.

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
tidbit said:

Yeah dynomite is what it looks like to me.... Pretty slick the way the undertail covers things...

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
tidbit said:

What are you saying?:dunno

·
Roadracing is fun!
68 Posts
SpidermanSS said:
Here's a snap shot for you.... >
Pretty cool bike! But I wonder if it doesn't affect the handling and steering negatively (for obvious reasons)? Ok, maybe just noticable on the racetrack.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
tidbit said:

:confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts