Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· I ride cause I have no wings..
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice that my front end was flexing back and forth very rapidly in quick, short little vibrating motions as I was looking at my wheel while riding at 80 or 90 mph or higher. I had just finished installing the Goodrich Kevlar brake lines. I had to loosen the calipers to complete the work but nothing was removed except for the top bolt in each of the front calipers. Everything is tight. Don't know if this is a head trip or if my front end is really vibrating. I'm sure the front end vibrates a little and maybe it did this before but I can't be sure. Anyone else have their front end vibrating and what could make it do this??? Brake drag perhaps??? How many revolutions should your front tire be able to make when you spin it before it stops??? Any help would be appreciated. :(

· I ride cause I have no wings..
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks...........

martinc said:
its in your head...lol

all bikes do that...the suspension working down there gives you the illusion that everything is going back and forth.

dont worry and beat the crap out of it.
Alright, will do!!! Thanks my friend....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.