Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(UPDATED PRICE, DROPPED TO $500, LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE)

I bought it for my '06, but I did not read the year (stupid me), assuming that it was a '06. These are for a R1 2000 and 2001. Anyway, the material are excellent and the pain job awesome (the paint job alone should be close to $ 800). I have everything in Lake Forest, CA if you want to pick it up to avoid shipping charges (2 big boxes). I would like $600obo for the set. I am also looking for the '06 set if someone wants to trade.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Here are some notes from the manufacturer.
[FONT=新]Yamaha R1 00-01 Full Set Fairing set of 10 pieces.
[FONT=新]Very Good Condition! New, Never Installed or Mounted; All/ most of the holes are Pre Drilled, Aftermarket parts, for modify use.
High Quality plastic material.
please installed by fairing professional !!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually they are pretty bitching, they will bring new live to an old bike (my opinion). I was watching your R1 above and picturing the new fairings on it would look pretty cool.(honest,is not that I trying to sell then to you) Thanks for the free bump

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Actually they are pretty bitching, they will bring new live to an old bike (my opinion). I was watching your R1 above and picturing the new fairings on it would look pretty cool.(honest,is not that I trying to sell then to you) Thanks for the free bump
i agree, i'd love them , but headlight cutout is different and shipping to australia would be the killer. someone should buy these as it's a great price.:thumbup:hellobye

·
MY WIFES ALMOST FAMOUS...
15 Posts
WATCH OUT for ebay

I bought a whole set from ebay the guy was from hong kong for 00-01r1, was supposed to get blue and recieved red with some weiered decals now I have to repaint them, watch out for ebay HK dealer he wouldent exchange either.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys. I just dropped the price to $500. Local pick up available in Orange County, CA.

You cannot go wrong if you want to bring new live to an almost old bike.

·
Turning and Burning
756 Posts
nice set, not a bad a price, not a huge fan of the 50th scheme though but they would look good with my extra black tank. Just out of curiosity shipping to 78239 is...?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
R1 body work

I am not 100% sure, but by the size of the 2 big boxes (I don't extra charge for the shipping) I estimated about $100. (I will cover any extra fees if it goes over that)

Regards

Tony

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.