Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK I am dropping the price on everything I have left. I just bought an engagement ring last night for my g/f and I want to knock some of this payment down. Make some offers, even if its crazy... lets see it!

02-03 R1 Upper Cowl Fairing. Was $150. Now $98 obo

02-03 R1 Front Fender, New & Never Mounted, Already Painted Black was $40. Now $32 obo **SOLD**

02-03 R1 Front Wheel Fender, New & Never Mounted, Primer Gray was $40. Now $32 obo

Again, I will take offers on these items. I will quote shipping if you are interested and after you contact me. Please send me a PM or email to [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The black front fender sold today...so all I have left is the front nose cone fairing and the primer gray front fender that are both brand new.

Someone make an offer!

·
Mine goes to 11
1,918 Posts
Thank you
Ed

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Guy, I got the fender and you got a PM, please respond as soon as possible. I would like to take care of what I have found in the box.
Thank you
Ed
I pm'd you back...should be taken care of now.

Thanks!

·
--- --- ---
30 Posts
What did you find in the Box? and how do you take care of it ? do you feed it seeds do you have to bath it regularly? maybe you should water it twice a day and play soft music to it. LoL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.