Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Arrrrgh One!
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE:

02' Yamaha R1 (1000cc) - MUST SEE, TONS OF MODS. NEW Price: $5,500 obo

*The bike is in almost perfect condition, looks beautiful, runs great, and has a lot of new mods. The bike needs nothing at all. All mods listed below have been done within the last couple months, and are all new in condition.

Also NEW to the bike, are the barnett clutch kit that was just installed, and a new set of front and rear tires (Dunlop Qualifiers w/ 200 rear tire). Everything was professionally installed and tuned / adjusted perfectly.

I have a clear title in hand, registered to only myself. The bike is tagged til' 2009 and just passed inspection a few months ago.

List of mods:
- Custom Paint, professionally done and perfect (Gloss black)
- Leo Vince High Mount Oval Exhaust
- PCIII Usb Power Commander w/ map
- K&N Air Filter
- Graves Velocity Stacks
- Graves Smog Block-off kit
- Dunlop Qualifier Tires (front & rear w/ 200 large rear tire)
- Lowered front and rear
- Strapped in front (drag racing strap)
- 15 tooth (-1) Driven front sprocket
- Polished Wheels
- Carbon fiber triple tree cover
- Carbon fiber turn signal and clutch levers
- Carbon Fiber heal guards
- Red colored front bulbs, above headlights
- Harris handlebar grips
- Chrome R1 Bar ends
- Tinted Double Bubble windscreen
- Polished Mirror Block-offs
- HID Headlights
- Rear Fender eliminator kit
- Tank protector
- Flush mount front LED turn signals
- Shorty rear signals
- Solo rear seat cowl

As listed, I would like to get $5,500 for it. I wanted more, and already dropped the price to try to sell it faster. I can also have the rear-sets w/ shift linkage and brake pedal, along with the passenger pegs and mounts all powder coated black if someone wanted, for just another $150.

I also have the stock parts for the bike, such as: mirrors, rear fender for stock license plate mounting, reflectors, clear windshield, rear seat and solo cowl, and stock kick stand if you wanted to raise the bike back up. :)

Also have a new ICON merc hero (black w/ white lettering) LEATHER jacket, and a Icon Moto Alliance SS battlecry helmet w/ gold shield. We "may" be able to work out something on those as well. I'm 5'10", 175lbs, jacket fits perfect.

Will include a new rear vortex rear stand for the bike also, if i get my asking price.

Let me know if you are interested. I also have more pics, but they'll never do the bike justice. It looks even better in real life than it does in the pictures.

Please don't low ball me here. The aftermarket stuff on the bike alone is all new and worth quite a bit so... this is certainly a good deal. Thanks for looking. = )

Email: [email protected]

If you would... post on here saying that you have sent me an email...and email me with any questions.

·
Arrrrgh One!
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and more pics...please forgive the shitty ass camera, like i said the pics suck but the bike looks sick.

·
Arrrrgh One!
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
location? mileage?
Mileage: 17,000... but remember that it's geared down in the front

·
Arrrrgh One!
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Arrrrgh One!
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP.. ttt

·
Arrrrgh One!
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.