Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
faster than a speeding bullet!
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fork they also have the lifting mechanisms on their, they act like spools. i bought them last year used, really nice shape. never installed. probably won't either. make me an offer i guess. [email protected] is my email address. i'll ship them free priority.:fork

04-06....oops, sorry

·
Administrator
25,214 Posts
WOO HOO!!! Calling dibs on the FREE chain adjusters!!! :dundun:

You might want to post a asking price and some pictures... :2bitchsla

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
Gilles has different part numbers for 04-05 and 06. THe 06 has a longer 'cage'.

If yours are for an 06, I'd be interested.

-Dave

my guess is 05, since that's what his profile says he has.

·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry guys. i'll get the pics up tonite but it's gonna be a few hours. not home. i'll look for a part number. i am pretty sure they fit the 05, otherwise i might not have bought them. you never know. i'll get all specs and a price up. i was waiting for someone to ask for them free.......that was pretty funny :) i know i paid over $100 for them, but not much more over a hundred. they're about $200 without the lifters i think?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Gilles has different part numbers for 04-05 and 06. THe 06 has a longer 'cage'.

If yours are for an 06, I'd be interested.

-Dave
not the cage the swing arm lol!! the 06 r1's swing arms are 20mm longer thats y they wont work on that year!!! im not sure but i think the 04-05 is the same i think they went to the longer one in 06 i would check before buying!!!

·
R1 wishful thinker :(
290 Posts
not the cage the swing arm lol!! the 06 r1's swing arms are 20mm longer thats y they wont work on that year!!! im not sure but i think the 04-05 is the same i think they went to the longer one in 06 i would check before buying!!!

I was talking about the adjusters- LOL! The aluminum 'cage' part (Hollow portion) is longer on the 06 model. I bought an 04-05 model before and had to return it when it didn't fit!

-Dave

·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well, i'm no genius, not really anyway, but i am thinking these are for the 06's. the back side of each is stamped SLL06R on one, and SLRO6R on the other. There is also a stamp that says GGH06. i jsut took some pictures. they're in good condition...however, as most of us, I am anal about what goes on my bike. I myself would take some black hi gloss paint and touch up the area or two that is showing aluminum. you can see silver here and there for instance where the stand attaches, and other places. just to make them look brand new, that's all. What I have is whats pictured. They can be found for $165.00 maybe less I didn't do alot of comparing vendors. The lifters are a $50-$60 option. To make this easy, I am going to ask $125.00 for them, shipped free, USPS priority. U.S. only....as far as the free shipping goes. The first ones to reply have first dibs, however keep in mind that these are for the '06 model I believe. Now that's just going on all the stamping. We can verify tomorrow before any money is transferred. Paypal is fine, or if you want a money order that's fine too. Paypal is fast and protects your transaction.

So going down the line in responses, first reply gets them. I'll give the first guys 24 hours to reply. Just want to be honest and fair to everyone. I'm gonna put the pictures up in the next few minutes.....thanks everyone and sorry for not being prepared. won't happen again when i list something....

·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
real quick......how do i post a pic? i'm gonna search next but the link here asks me for a URL. i'm sure i'll get it soon, but if someone is reading this.....help a brother out!!

·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
the first image below, is without a thumbnail, didn't see that option. sorry about all the craziness, never had to use a free web host service. if anyone really wants close ups or anything, just pm me, i'll do it by email and make this easier on the whole world :)

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chainparts001ai3.jpg

·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.