Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
'04 R1
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Found some stuff cleaning out the garage that I no longer need for the bike.

Available for sale are custom seat covers made by Custom Seat Creations. The riders seat is mounted on the seat pan but due to a rear targa solo seat, I never mounted the passenger seat cover (this is really easy to do, and if you want to send me your passenger seat I will even mount it for you). Looking to get $100.00 for them.

Blue Footwear Bicycle part Electric blue High heels
Blue Bicycle part Electric blue
Blue Turquoise Teal Turquoise Electric blue
Blue Electric blue Footwear

I also have a 2004 right side mid/upper fairing in Yamaha Team Blue. All mounting tabs are intact. The mid fairing is in good condition with very light scratches (too light to show up in the photos). There is a very slight tear out of the sticker on the lower left hand side. Looking to get $80 for it.

I also have an undertail in Yamaha Team blue with all mounting tabs intact. The undertail is in excellent condition.

Please feel free to ask questions.

:fork

·
'04 R1
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have a 2004 right side mid/upper fairing in Yamaha Team Blue. All mounting tabs are intact. The mid fairing is in good condition with very light scratches (too light to show up in the photos). There is a very slight tear out of the sticker on the lower left hand side. Looking to get $80 for it.
Blue Cobalt blue Auto part Automotive exterior Font
Material property Blade
Blue Cobalt blue Footwear Automotive exterior Auto part
Fin Vehicle

:fork

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Color Matched?

It's hard to tell in the pictures, but are the seats a little lighter blue than the Yamaha blue on the 04-06 R1? They look light to me. Have you got any pics of the seat(s) on a blue bike? Thanks, John

·
Registered
334 Posts
i might take the right mid off of you

·
'04 R1
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's hard to tell in the pictures, but are the seats a little lighter blue than the Yamaha blue on the 04-06 R1? They look light to me. Have you got any pics of the seat(s) on a blue bike? Thanks, John
The seats are slightly lighter than Yamaha blue, I don't currently have any pictures of the seats on the bike.

·
Registered
334 Posts
yeah im interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.