Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2007 R1 and sold my 2005 so I have a couple of things available.

$425 + Shipping Sato Rearsets in Black. I used them for reverse or GP shift but I believe that you can do either with them.

$225 + Shipping Pirelli Diablo Corsa Tires. Front 120/70 & Rear 190/50 Brand new never on the road. these are not Corsa III tires.

Stock Front Brake discs from 2005 R1 320mm. They were on the bike for probably 4K miles. I have two sets of wheels that I put track rubber on when not on the street. $40 + Shipping

Rear Wheel Stock with Rotor, cush drive, and sprocket - all stock $275. I would prefer local sale on this as I have nothing to pack this up in.

Stock windscreen, free to good local home as I don't want to pack it up and ship it for $10-$20.

I also have a brand new ram air intake for black R1
Part number 5VY-2838R-00-P3 make me an offer as I don't know the cost on this as it was a warranty replacement that I never used.

I am located in the So Cal Orange County are zip 92692.

Thanks

Mike

· Registered
410 Posts
dibs on the ram air if its the left side.

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
your two sets of wheels? are they straight? im interested in a set if your willing to seperate!! and im local! let me know, thanks!

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your two sets of wheels? are they straight? im interested in a set if your willing to seperate!! and im local! let me know, thanks!
Sorry for the miss-understanding. I run two sets of wheels currently and I am keeping both sets. I have the 320mm discs from when I had the '05 and I swapped to the 310mm discs when I got the '07 using the same wheels.

Cheers

· R1 wishful thinker :(
297 Posts
The Satos can be run both ways- I'm running mine standard shift. It's a 10 minute swap at most.
IMO, they are the next best thing to the Acculigns I had on my old Ducati- my fave units that fit the Yamaha :)

-Dave

· Bad Spellers...UNTIE!!
646 Posts
I am interested in the tires.
I am just over the Ortega from you, in murrieta, so I'd prefer local pick-up.

have the tires ever been mounted?
How old are they?

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
Sorry for the miss-understanding. I run two sets of wheels currently and I am keeping both sets. I have the 320mm discs from when I had the '05 and I swapped to the 310mm discs when I got the '07 using the same wheels.

Cheers
no worries, thanks for the heads up!

cheers

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am interested in the tires.
I am just over the Ortega from you, in murrieta, so I'd prefer local pick-up.

have the tires ever been mounted? They were on R1 rims but never mounted on the bike.

How old are they?
The date codes are 3505 on the front and 2605 on the rear. They were stored in my garage in bags but they are not super fresh - just being honest and upfront.

How about $200? I live in Mission Viejo and work in Cypress.

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Satos can be run both ways- I'm running mine standard shift. It's a 10 minute swap at most.
IMO, they are the next best thing to the Acculigns I had on my old Ducati- my fave units that fit the Yamaha :)

-Dave
Thanks for the Sato endorsement! I was bummer when I found out they would not transfer to the '07 R1 as I really liked those rearsets.

· Bad Spellers...UNTIE!!
646 Posts
The date codes are 3505 on the front and 2605 on the rear. They were stored in my garage in bags but they are not super fresh - just being honest and upfront.

How about $200? I live in Mission Viejo and work in Cypress.
...fair price.

The date code indicates that they were made in June '05 and Sep '05.
Most tire manufacturers recommend a 5 or 6 year tire aging replacement.

So I'd just have to burn through these by mid 2010
Pfffffffffffffffffttt
I'll be through them and the set i just mounted by the end os summer
hhahaahahhahahahahaaaa

Are they still available?

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
...fair price.

The date code indicates that they were made in June '05 and Sep '05.
Most tire manufacturers recommend a 5 or 6 year tire aging replacement.

So I'd just have to burn through these by mid 2010
Pfffffffffffffffffttt
I'll be through them and the set i just mounted by the end os summer
hhahaahahhahahahahaaaa

Are they still available?
Funny! they are still available. I may be at a moto race in Elsinore on sunday if that is closer or I can bring them to work in Cypress, CA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.