Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Bharam Baaz
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Applications: 2004-2006 Yamaha R1

Developed in 1999 the TRS was a signature design from day one, proving itself on and off the track time and time again. By the year 2000 Yoshimura had developed a full series of exhaust systems that were modeled after and introduced as the TRS Series, unleashing a muffler design that would change the industry. Today the TRS is used with slight design modifications to accommodate the high output of today's powerful engines. Each muffler features cutting edge, advanced baffling design as well as top-notch quality and fit. This provides exceptional power gains as well as added ground clearance, a signature of the tri-oval design.
Slip-On Systems replace the stock muffler and the midpipe as well. These systems slide easily onto the collector of your stock header creating the illusion of a Yoshimura Full System.
  • Stainless Steel midpipe
  • Tri-Oval TRS muffler
  • Low Volume Insert
  • Heat insulated Springs
Item Condition:
This exhaust is used but in great condition, in the original box from Yoshimura. I am selling my bike so have to part out the mods. You will not find a better looking set of slip-ons.

Asking $500 shipped OBO. Email me at max4speed [at] gmail [dot] com or PM me. I am located in Atlanta and local pickup is available.

I also have a power commander for sale.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.