Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my gold Gilles VCR38GT rearsets for a 4c8 2007-2008 R1. They are like new. No deffects. Just getting my bike back to stock.
They are very comfortable and you can achieve the stock position or also if you wish a more aggressive one for the track. They come with the light brake switch included.

Asking $400 plus shipping to US.

Pm me for more info

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,132 Posts
Yes, they are adjustable. Read the description I found on the net...

Infinitely Adjustable VCR38GT Rearsets - Imagine having rearsets that you could tailor to your exact riding position. Stop dreaming! Gilles Tooling VCR rearsets offer an unparalleled degree of adjustability unlike any other rearset before. Using an innovative pivot-style adjustment system, the Gilles VCR rearsets gives a range of footpeg positions rather than set placements determined by the mounting grid plate. The entire rearset is CNC machined from billet aluminum and anodized in either Gold, Gold w/ Black Accents, Black or Black w/ Gold Accents. All levers use premium double-ball bearings to ensure smooth action and no play. Gilles Tooling VCR rearsets also come with a built in micro-switch to activate the rear brake light, no additional pressure switch required. With all of these features backed by their worldwide reputation for quality, these Gilles Tooling VCR rearsets are the best rearsets on the market.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts