Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven't been on the site for a long time. The last time I logged in I was using a college email that is no longer active so I couldn't change my password. My old user name was jrm1027. Kevap verified that I am good to sell my parts. I sold my 2007 R1 to a good friend that made it a track bike. He obviously didn't need any body work so it was pulled off prior to shipping it out. I bought the bike in 2009 with 2,xxx miles on it, when sold it had 15,xxx. Bike was garage kept and well cared for. It was never on the ground. There are no broken tabs on any panels. If there was a blemish I did my best to get a close up. If you want everything I'll sell it for 600 plus shipping, thats all bodywork minus tank and fenders. Otherwise here is the list, prices are PLUS shipping.

Upper with lights - $200
Mids new, never mounted, still have graphics - $140 each
Mids used - $100 each
Lower - $120
Rear cowl - $100
Air tubes - $80
Tail - $60
Under tail - $30
Mirrors - $20 each
Gel front seat - $100
Windscreen - $50
Weighted bar ends - $25
Clutch side controls, you will need to splice wires - $30
License plate bracket: $10

·
THEONEGTIVR6
1,335 Posts
Wow anyone with a 07/08 should be all over this. 600 for all sounds really good. Would the 600 plus shipping include new and used mids??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow anyone with a 07/08 should be all over this. 600 for all sounds really good. Would the 600 plus shipping include new and used mids??
If someone seriously wants it all I will box everything up including both sets of mids for 600 + shipping. If you come to Raleigh NC to get it Ill buy you a beer too. :33: If people start buying stuff I can still make someone a deal if they want more than a couple parts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinda surprised no one needs any of this stuff. Ive sold the factory left mid, mirrors, and headlights (still have upper fairing).

·
I'll stop when I'm dead
11 Posts
Looks like it's been a couple of weeks. Wondering what you have left. Feel free to pm me with updated list and price. Thanks in advance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts