Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
new pilot power 2ct tires on it, greggs blinkers, 1- front sprocket, gray color, superman heel guards, over 5000 miles, but all on highway, double bubble windscreen, excelent condition. always inside, never rained on. exhaust has race baffles in them. pics soon to come. asking 8700 obo. please contact me if you are interested.

· R1 Addiction
16,761 Posts
any body interested. ill make you a great deal.. i need the money to pay off my student loans.. thanks you. please pm me if you are interested

man, keep the bike and make monthly payments on the student loans. :)

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i wish..i loaned the money from family. and i have a race bike and thats all i need now. i travel and dont have time to ride the r1 anymore but i love it to death. but now they are pushing for the money so its got to go. but no one is buying anything these days. so im getting into a bind

· Go in deeper come out faster
6,413 Posts
If you put that on ebay in a month or two you will get your 9500

· Premium Member
8,519 Posts
man thats a great price. does it have a clean title? free

· The World's Laziest
1,704 Posts
Yeah, throw it on Cycletrader and put up as many pics as possible. I sold one of my 05's on Cycletrader with great success to a local guy.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.