Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 R1 for sale 1150 miles

Hello All!

For sale is my 2007 mars red\black Yamaha R1. It currently has 1150 miles. the bike is completely stock! All maintenance and service was done on time and by a Yamaha dealership. The break-in service was done at the dealership with the fully synthetic oil change. The bike is as good as brand new. I also purchased the extended warranty for a total of 48 months when I bought the bike. the warranty is completely transferable.

Only reason I?m selling the bike is because I fell in the love with the Raven 2008 R1 and I must have it!! This is my second bike, I used to own a Raven 2005 R6. Unfortunately they didn?t have the raven R1s when I was shopping this last summer!! Otherwise I wouldn?t be having this dilemma. But now they Raven edition is out and I definitely want one!!

Summary about the bike:
Asking price: $9,900($9,500 without the Extended warranty)
Miles: 1150
Warranty: 48 months
Bike was purchased on April of 2007
Bike is completely Stock
Bike was never dropped!
Bike is flawless and free of any scratches, dings or any other imperfections!

I will work with the buyer on shipping and delivery. I will also help with financing if needed!

Pictures:

·
Wheelie Makin' MoFo
659 Posts
you can prolly get all the plastics for about 1500 and sell yours

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure how much you will be able to get for yours. I'm almost positive it includes the gas tank.
It?s a great deal If the gas Tank is included for $1500! I will definitely keep this as an option if the bike is not sold by mid of next riding season!

Also, does anyone know if Yamaha would refund the extended warranty if the new buyer doesn't want it? I could offer the bike for a little less if that's the case!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Reading my yes contract now.....
It states that you may cancel at at anytime. Within the first 30 days, not pending any claims the entire purchase price would be refunded. You must present the refund request to the dealer which you purchased the bike/ Yes contract from, minus a $25 admin fee. After that the refund will be pro-rated pluse admin fee, So if the 1 year limited warranty is still in effect the YES would be paid to you or the leinhoulder from the dealer from which you purchased the YES from . Sooo it looks like that if you are within the 1 year window and NOT pending any claims bc the 1 year warranty would still be in effect You or the leinholder would get a refund

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reading my yes contract now.....
It states that you may cancel at at anytime. Within the first 30 days, not pending any claims the entire purchase price would be refunded. You must present the refund request to the dealer which you purchased the bike/ Yes contract from, minus a $25 admin fee. After that the refund will be pro-rated pluse admin fee, So if the 1 year limited warranty is still in effect the YES would be paid to you or the leinhoulder from the dealer from which you purchased the YES from . Sooo it looks like that if you are within the 1 year window and NOT pending any claims bc the 1 year warranty would still be in effect You or the leinholder would get a refund
Thanks for the info RDshaky!

The bike is officially for sale for $10,500 with the warranty or $9,700 without it! the one year stock warranty is still in effect untill april of 2008!

·
me r1 to eats P***y
3,513 Posts
if your happy with your bike deff sell your plastics and buy new ones

it wont cost you more then 500-600 and when you get a new bike its always a slight gamble you will get a dud

and they did not change anything on the 08

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if your happy with your bike deff sell your plastics and buy new ones

it wont cost you more then 500-600 and when you get a new bike its always a slight gamble you will get a dud

and they did not change anything on the 08
I am extremely happy with my R1! But I definitely want a Raven! Plastics will be changed if it doesn?t sell by mid of next riding season. The other reason I'm also selling it is to keep my options open incase I decide to switch to a Ducati 1098 R for the next riding season! I've been entertaining the idea of biting the bullet and buying one for quite sometime now.

·
I SeE ClOwNS
3,149 Posts
1098 R............... do it its the only bike better than R1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.