Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The forum has been good to me over the years, so I'll try my best to pay it forward 😎 I'll try to describe and provide as many pictures and detail as possible. Any questions, just ask. Prices have been lowered for forum love ❤ and quick sale, so please, please don't PM me with super low-ball offers. Prices can be lowered for combined shipping obviously (PM for details). All prices are shipped to CONUS unless noted. Keep checking as I'm pulling parts off the machine now and will take pics and post them as they become available.

Samco Host Kit + Stainless Clamps $50 Shipped
Background: Excellent Condition. Used for four trackdays total. Decommissioned (Radiator Upgraded)

Renthal ClipOns with Graves Motorsports Bars SOLD
Background: Excellent Condition. Scuffs and scratches on the left bar from grip installs, removals, and input control hardware.

Pro Bolt titanium race-spec caliper bolts - SOLD
Background: Excellent condition. Straight, with no warps or damage. Decommissioned with caliper upgrade.

Core Moto new brake line, black with stainless banjos - $30 shipped
Background: New condition. Purchased as a full set. Mounted, but 0 miles. Used the 3T front and switched to an underslung rear.

Gillies Tooling titanium rear axle nut - SOLD
Background: Good condition. Nice bit of kit, functions as expected, small blemishes from normal use. Switched to Fast Frank QC Kit.

Zeto brake lever guard - SOLD
Background: Excellent Condition. Recently purchased from Superbike Unlimited. Used for a total of 4 track days. No damage. May have slight blemish from normal use.

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Graves Motorsports brake lever guard - SOLD
Background: OK condition. She’s seen better days. Has scratches from leaning the bike on the side of buildings at track days when there is no kickstand nearby 😂 Functions as expected. Use a sharpie to clean up for photos.

OEM magnesium subframe - SOLD
Background: Excellent condition. No damage, scratches, or blemishes.

SpeedCell keyless ignition switch - $30 shipped
Background: Brand new from Braydon @ SpeedCell. Tested, but never used.

7mm titanium caliper spacers - $40 Shipped
Background: Excellent Condition. No scratches or blemishes. Used for two trackdays.

Braking rear rotor - SOLD
Background: Good Condition. Functions as expected, light sanding will provide more grip and will look good as new. Not sure why it looks rusty in the photos, but it isn't 😂

Attachments

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Shorai LFX14L2-BS12 lithium battery - SOLD
Background: Excellent Condition. Perfect maintenance record. Scuffs from track use. Used for a season.

Fast Frank captive spacers for OEM Front and Rear - SOLD
Background: Excellent condition. Minor scuffs/scratches from normal use. Bought for OEM wheels.

·
Look Ma 1 Hand!
56 Posts
I'll take the Gilles rear axle nut. Send me the Paypal info...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sent you a PM about the battery and captive spacers. You said the battery was used for one season. I assume that was 2019?
Thanks,

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sent you a PM about the battery and captive spacers. You said the battery was used for one season. I assume that was 2019?
Thanks,
Yes sir that is correct. Used for 2019. Just checked it with the Shorai charger (charger not included in sale). Fully charged, stored, and ready to go 😎

Reply to PM coming your way...

·
Look Ma 1 Hand!
56 Posts
Just curious... was there a tracking number for the rear axle nut or was that just sent regular mail?

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just curious... was there a tracking number for the rear axle nut or was that just sent regular mail?
I think I replied via PM, but the Axel Nut was sent USPS Priority Mail envelope. Should be in your mailbox today. I sent other orders out (On Wednesday) to FL from CA and they are arriving USPS Priority Saturday... I'm stopping by the post office this afternoon, so I can follow up with tracking info if you haven't received the axel nut yet 😎

1 - 20 of 42 Posts