Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Look Ma 1 Hand!
56 Posts
Please follow up with the Post Office because it was not in today's mail either.
Or if you have the tracking number, I can look into it.
But hopefully it arrives Saturday.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think I replied via PM, but the Axel Nut was sent USPS Priority Mail envelope. Should be in your mailbox today. I sent other orders out (On Wednesday) to FL from CA and they are arriving USPS Priority Saturday... I'm stopping by the post office this afternoon, so I can follow up with tracking info if you haven't received the axel nut yet 😎
PM’d you Last night about the order mix up. Still waiting for your reply?

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Guys,

Please keep the PM's in the PM's. I am still loading parts in this thread and don't want to fill it with chatter. I will reply back to you as soon as possible. No need to PM me AND post in the FS thread 😎

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Alright boys,

Everyone has received parts, I believe everyone is happy with their parts and my communication 😂 If not, speak now or forever hold your peace 😂😂😂

Prices on the remaining parts have been lowered for movement. Let me know if you guys have any questions!

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hey,

My apologies for the delay! I ended up not selling them because my wife misplaced them (USPS envelope was confused with another package). I've found them, but let me check with the original buyer, I'll give him 24 hours to respond. If no go, they're all yours. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My last attempt. If these are available, I’d like to buy them. All I need is your PayPal. Otherwise,I’ll move on. Anyone following this thread know where I can find a set of these ti spacers? Wanting to throw some brembos on the bike before the next race

·
WERA? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #21
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
My last attempt. If these are available, I’d like to buy them. All I need is your PayPal. Otherwise,I’ll move on. Anyone following this thread know where I can find a set of these ti spacers? Wanting to throw some brembos on the bike before the next race
Hey Shojo,

I tried to give the original buyer more time to place the order, but time is up. Paypal info coming your way. I will send them out USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number same day/next day.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Shojo,

I tried to give the original buyer more time to place the order, but time is up. Paypal info coming your way. I will send them out USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number same day/next day.

Thanks,
Mark
I did reply to your message lol

·
Venom X/O
24,202 Posts
This is nuts. You guys must be premadonnas I r1 something. He had a rear rotor for sale, I gave him money, he shipped it.
If you can’t send the money don’t ask to buy. Or you need to switch to first come first serve my friend

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,161 Posts
This is nuts. You guys must be premadonnas I r1 something. He had a rear rotor for sale, I gave him money, he shipped it.
If you can’t send the money don’t ask to buy. Or you need to switch to first come first serve my friend
I just went to his house, cash in hand. We hugged. It was a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 42 Posts