Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All parts listed are from a 2016 R1M. I turned my bike into a track bike last year and I am finally cleaning out the basement. All parts listed are in full operating condition and have been stored in my basement. All parts have approximately 2,500 miles on them to include the fairings. I bought this bike with 1,800 miles on it last year and turned it into a track bike last winter. The fairings are all 100% OEM EXCEPT the tail pieces which are replicas from Auctmart. They look identical to the originals but I want to be clear they are NOT OEM. The fairings were ceramic coated and stored in a large foam wrapped box. Fairings are in excellent shape with a couple small stone nicks from the previous owner.

If interested in the fairings or any other parts, I can provide as many close up pictures as needed. I reached the max for pictures on this post but I have plenty more. If anyone has any questions please feel free to DM me.

OEM Tail light: $40 Shipped
OEM Windscreen: SOLD
OEM Levers: SOLD
OEM Brake Line kit - Front/Rear (ABS) - $60 Shipped (includes hardware)
OEM Mirrors - SOLD
OEM Rearsets - SOLD
OEM Headlight Assembly: $300 Shipped
OEM Fairings + Auctmart Tail section: SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Auctmart tail added below! I had the OEM tail pieces wrapped so I'm leaving them on the bike. I also have a seat on my tail rather than a plastic cover unfortunately.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts