Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm bikeless again
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm posting this 2002 GSXR-1000 with only 1,500 miles for my uncle so any inquiries should be discussed directly with him. Email him at [email protected] or call him at 570-743-4461. This bike was kept in his family room at all times and as you can see by the mileage, it wasn't ridden too often. There are no scrathes, no marks of any kind...no surprises. It's like a new bike and it's 100% stock. He's asking $7900 OBO.

Attachments

·
MOTORCYCLE NAZI
2,448 Posts
Price seems a little steep. I saw them posted on some other sites for around 7 with mod's. The number of miles help though.

anyway.. good luck. free bump

·
Be Good, or good at it!
356 Posts
I paid 8200 for mine, same year and color but it had a yosh pipe, pcIII, undertail, tint screen, TRE, hugger, steel lines, and hte guy gave me a pair of Sidi vert II's, a shoei helmet, and Joe rocket jacket. It also had 3k on it but it looked absolutely brand new. I would say the asking price is almost spot on and hten expect someone to offer 7500 which would be fair. Has he tried the cycle trader at all??

·
I'm bikeless again
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would say the asking price is almost spot on and hten expect someone to offer 7500 which would be fair. Has he tried the cycle trader at all?? [/B]

He'd take $7500, but I think that's his bottom price. What is cycle trader? Is it an online website like autotrader.com or a magazine?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts