You are looking at a 2006 R1 raven edition, black on black that has been turned into a sit up right street fighter or naked superbike. The following has been done to the motorcycle: custom upper triple clamp with UK Renthal superbike bars, ASV levers, bar end mirrors, braided steel front & rear brake lines, Ohlins rear shock, Sargent custom seat, 90 degree valve stems on both wheels, Dunlop Q3 tires, upgraded front fork springs, LED high & low headlights, custom fully adjustable rear sets, matching rear cowl, -1 front sprocket, Dynojet PC3 USB programed with a Yoshimura slip on map. This is due to the fact that the oem pipes have had a "baffelectomy" so it maintains that sleek stock look, yet sounds great, like a pair of nice slip-on pipes. I have the title in hand. This bike is a blast to ride and as a modern day sport bike goes comfortable. Full disclosure: this bike does have a salvaged title. The only reason was due to a minor accident where the fairing and fairing stay were damaged. Based on the cost of these items the insurance company declared it a total loss even though all of the damage was strictly cosmetic. That is why I decided to turn it into a naked street fighter. At the time of inspection, I can show the prospective buyer pictures from the accident that caused it to be salvaged. It was all plastic damage and should not have been declared a salvage. Serious inquiries only, no low ballers, scammers or brokers. I don't need to sell, just not riding it anymore. Please call or text me directly at 310-920-2202.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle