Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mint condition 2007 Yamaha YZF R1 I'm the original owner. Adult owned. Was a motorcycle mechanic back in the day so bike was babied.
Comes with power commander installed and programmed to current setup. After market rearset, levers, grips, & exhaust.
Complete service done on 1/28/20 @ 21,798 miles. Radiator flush and fill, oil and filter changed and k&n filter cleaned and reinstalled.
Also have the stock rearset and exhaust. Has gytr gel seat, sold stock one hurt my butt.
Only damage is to the rear seat which flew off once will riding because I didn't push it down all the way.
Must see and test ride to appreciate. No top speed limiter and 379 dry weight. Only 22,002 miles.
Title in hand no liens etc. Call or text me at (646) 552-1900

Here is the rear seat damage:

Here are the Stock Parts that come with it + Exhaust forgot to take a photo of it. (oops)

I'm located in Alhambra, CA. Please no low balling, I know the current value and this is below market price.

Like I said and it's well maintained. Selling because I'm moving to Central Florida where there are no twisties or canyons to ride her in.

Call and check it out. You will fall in love.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts