Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OPEN TO OFFERS! PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $9250
2007 YAMAHA R1, CHARCOAL/BLACK 3010 MILES, NEVER DROPPED OR LAYED DOWN... GREAT FOUNDATION FOR A SOLID TRACK BIKE...CALIFORNIA BAY AREA AND I AM WILLING TO DELIVER WITH IN A SHORT RADIUS...FRESH REGISTRATION....$9500

LEO VINCE CARBON FACTORY RACE SLIP ON
LEO VINCE CAT ELIM YPIPE
BMC RACE FILTER
OHLINS TTX 36 RACE SHOCK
GRAVES FULLY ADJUSTABLE REARSETS W/BRAKE SIDE CARBON GAURD
OHLINS DAMPER
BAZZAZ ZFAM AFR MAPPER
BAZZAZ ZFI FUEL CONTROL UNIT
GRAVES SLIDERS
6000K HID SYSTEM
SPEEDOHEALER
SS FRONT LINES
BLACK 1098 STYLE QUICK RELEASE GAS CAP
PUIG SCREEN
GRAVES FENDER ELIM
YAMAHA SOLO COWL
RIZOMA MIRRORS
PAZZOS LEVERS BLK/BLK
GREEGS FLUSH MOUNTS
INTERGRATED TAIL LIGHT
EURO MARKER SIGNALS+HAZARD LIGHTS
GRAVES SMOG BLOCK OFFS
EXUP DELETED
OVER $5000 IN ADD ONS

·
Trackday Junkie
36 Posts
Can i buy the seat cowl on the R1?? PM me with price if so.

·
Yellow R1's are faster
432 Posts
I would part it and sell your bike in stock condition. People dont know how much those parts are for and mostly not necessary on street application. Id say your bike is def. worth 12k. Im sure you can come out better if you part and sell bike in spring.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I think you would make out muck better if you had had lots of the stock parts and put them back on and sold the aftermarket stuff on here. It is tough to get over market price on a used bike. These bikes at best go for $8000 as I have seen left over 2008's new sell for as low as $8700. You could easily recoup $2000 or so then sell for $7500 and be right where you want to be.

Just my 2 cents but if you can get close to $9500 with all this stuff more power to you.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you would make out muck better if you had had lots of the stock parts and put them back on and sold the aftermarket stuff on here. It is tough to get over market price on a used bike. These bikes at best go for $8000 as I have seen left over 2008's new sell for as low as $8700. You could easily recoup $2000 or so then sell for $7500 and be right where you want to be.

Just my 2 cents but if you can get close to $9500 with all this stuff more power to you.
well i want to sell it as a package but i can get what i want easy if i parted it out.

i am in california and bikes go for a little more out here, and this one has top notch parts on it.

·
Administrator
27,495 Posts
The only way you're going to get value out of the mods are to sell them and get the bike as close to stock as possible. :fact

That's what I did... although now I'm stuck with a stockish 05 R1 instead of the 09 R1 that I was hoping to buy. :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.