Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
My R1 Makes me Horny!
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 YAMAHA YZF R1 Street and/or Race Bike

Excellent condition with only 5,600 miles. ONLY USED AS TRACK DAY BIKE.

MANY PERFORMANCE MODIFICATIONS!

Modified features include:
Ohlins Fork Cartridges, Adjustable Ohlins TTX Rear Shock, Full Titanium Akrapovic Exhaust with Carbon Fiber Cans, Braided Brake lines, Galfer Wave Rotors, 2nd lower booster radiator, Full BAZZAZ fuel management system with Auto Tune, Speed Shifter and Traction Control, Flash Tune module, Full Armour Bodys Custom Painted (Yamaha Blue and Rossi Yellow) Race Fairing with spare belly pan, Drippin Wet Graphics, CNC Chain Adjusters, CNC Adjustable Rear Sets, CNC Shorty Brake and Clutch Levers, 530 DID Chain, Various Driven Sprockets, EBS (RS) Race Pads, Clip ons, GPR V4 Adjustable Steering Stabilizer, Case Protectors/ Sliders, Frame Sliders, New race battery and spare and most factory street skins.
VERY Well maintained with regular oil changes with Motul Synthetic Race Motor Oil and Race Brake fluid.

Clean Title in Hand

CASH ONLY! No TRADES!

Bike Runs Great! VERY, VERY, VERY FAST!

PM Scott for more info and contact

Attachments

·
Klaus Von Slowpoke
5,819 Posts
Nice setup - and I like the tail light sticker. :thumbup

2010 YAMAHA YZF R1 Street and/ or Race Bike

Excellent condition with only 5,600 miles. ONLY USED AS TRACK DAY BIKE.
Running slicks and number plates, looks like racing, not just trackdays... :scoots:

GLWS

·
My R1 Makes me Horny!
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you guys and although I did originally build it to race, i didn’t wind up racing it.

·
My R1 Makes me Horny!
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great looking bike with excellent mods selling for a great price, it should go quick. I also like the tail decal as well.
Thank you buddy! :33:

·
Booya
34,516 Posts
What weight is she sprung to?

·
Booya
34,516 Posts
Thanks - i'd need to respring, even if I was skinny as hell, I couldn't get to that weight at 6'4 with my frame. I'm starting to shop around for another track bike, I'll be in touch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts