Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Frost Blue BMW S1000r with just over 10,000 miles. Clean title in hand. The first major service with valve clearance checks, etc. isn’t until 18,000 miles. All of the other maintenance was done by the previous owner and the dealership. Absolutely immaculate! With the Factory options alone, this bike would cost $16K new. The aftermarket stuff is worth another $3K-$4K, so whoever gets it is getting an amazing deal on a 160 hp, 84 ft lb of torque blast to ride! This is a true hypernaked bike, and one of the smoothest engines I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

In addition, this bike has the Premium Package, which includes:
-DDC (Dynamic Damping Control)
-DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
-Electronically adjustable suspension (3 levels: Soft, medium and hard, and these can be changed on the fly)
-4 riding modes (Rain, Touring, Dynamic, and Dynamic Pro), that have varying levels of throttle response, traction
control intervention, wheelie control, etc.
-Cruise control (Amazing! Just like in a car!)
-Heated grips
-Quickshifter
-ABS

Aftermarket additions:
-Yoshimura R55-LW slip-on with Black Widow headers and mid-pipe
-Several pieces of MotoComposites Blue Twill Glossy Carbon trim pieces (rear hugger, front fender tank cover, etc.).
This is quality stuff!
-BrenTune Stage 2 tune with handheld tuner included with sale. I can give you more information on what the tune
does if you're interested
-Sprint air filter
-PAIR system block off
-IAT relocation
-BMW LED signal lights
-Vortech 520 chain conversion. New front and rear sprockets with under 200 miles on them
-Pazzo levers
-Evotech chain adjusters
-Evotech passenger peg block off
-Yoshimura fender eliminator
-CRG bar end mirrors with RhinoMoto Mounts (These are rock-solid, even at high speed)
-R&G frame plugs
-R&G rear spools
-R&G radiator guard
-R&G oil cooler guard
-R&G rear axle sliders
-Driven fuel cap
-Rizoma brake reservoir cap
-Evotech passenger peg block off
-Wunderlich tinted sport windscreen
-Stomp Grip tank pads
-Beautiful anodized blue aluminum Rizoma side cover protection

I also have most if not all of the stock parts that were removed when the above aftermarket items were added. I have a BMW Motorsports backpack I can include too.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle
Speedometer Motor vehicle Gauge Odometer Automotive tire

$9995 firm.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts