Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R1
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2020 R1 with under 220 miles on it, immaculate, never scratched or been dirty. Tail tidy, integrated rear LED blinkers, SW Moto tank bag, Akra exhaust with cat delete (stock headers), and ECU flashed. Perfect in every way. Near Chattanooga, TN. 15K Deposit received Can’t figure out how to delete this ad

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 R1
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m 51 years old and my daughter just turned 16 and wants Dad to buy her a new car. I bought it new over a year ago and only have a little over 200 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Rear stand in one of the pics come with it?

Smog block off plates installed or no?

Do you have a bank lien on the title or do you own it outright?

·
Beastmode!
45 Posts
Is this bike still under warranty?

·
Registered
2020 R1
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rear stand in one of the pics come with it?

Smog block off plates installed or no?

Do you have a bank lien on the title or do you own it outright?
You can have the stand. I have all receipts from dealer and for every part I’ve purchased for it. I do owe for it. I bought it new. I have manual , two keys, all receipts. Smog isn’t done but I had to disconnect O2 sensors before the ECU flash

·
Registered
2020 R1
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’m not good at this forum and can’t tell if my reply went thru. I have nice aluminum loading ramps and it’s easy to load and will be very secure. Bank is a national bank and I will pay it off the day it sells.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I’m not good at this forum and can’t tell if my reply went thru. I have nice aluminum loading ramps and it’s easy to load and will be very secure. Bank is a national bank and I will pay it off the day it sales.
I got your response and phone number. I’ll try to send a text later today if that’s ok...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts