Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone - finally had some time to go through all of my older race containers and came across a lot of First Generation R1 parts and pieces. I am in the Orlando/Sanford area and happy to help deliver local and would absolutely love for someone to purchase everything (we can make a deal if you are interested), but also happy to sell piece by piece. I am going to do my best to list everything, but if you see something in the pictures that I did not note, just ask - its all for sale. Not trying to retire on selling these items, just want to get them to someone that can use them. With that in mind, I may ask you to cover shipping costs on the heavier items. Ok, here we go. Remember, please reach out with any questions. All prices are OBO and shipping is not included.

New 01-02 ECU - $225

2 New Ignition coil assy - $60 each
1 used (full set) coil assy wit’s plug boots - $80 each
1 Barnett Clutch Kit SR3 - $90
1 OEM used starter - $35

4 OEM clutch baskets, disks, gear, etc. - $55 each

2 OEM crankcase covers - $65 each
1 OEM oil / water pump - $85
1 14 tooth front sprocket - $10

if you see something you need, just send me a note - thanks for taking a look.

Wire Auto part Cable

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, Im interested in the Barnett clutch kit. I have a 02 I believe they the same untill 04? Will you ship to Ca? What payment type do you prefer, paypal, or ? Thanks, Kenny
Sounds good - yes, that is light and can place in a FedEx pack, can ship on Monday if that works. Just PM me your info ... I can PM you my wife’s paypal or if you use somesort of bank transfer like Zelle? I believe it fits, but would encourage you to check for sure. Please let me - Thank you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, I’m interested in the pistons. Do you know what compression ratio they are?

And what happened to those rods?
I do not unfortunately- it has been way tooo long. I just tried to take a look on the JE website and will need to see if I can locate a part number. These are overbore as an FYI ...
As for the rods, most likely oil issues, these engines where fully built, high stress engines, lots of HP for the time and along the way we had some issues.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will make a package deal.

Thank you,
Jason

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So there not 75mm as stated in your post?

I believe the part number is on the underside of the piston. If you can get me the number I can look them up.
Yes, they are 75mm also noted in the picture ... maybe it has been too long, just automatically assumed these are +1 over stock? Part number is 569841, both sets are the same. Was not able to locate the part number on their site, must have changed the number over time. I will continue to look to see what I can locate.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I spoke to JE about the pistons. They said there a custom 74mm piston but didn’t note what the compression ratio was. So if you don’t remember that then it’s a crap shoot. They also said the 75m inside the piston means nothing. It a molding number used to let them know what blank to use when manufacturing a custom piston. Do you remember if the reason for having these made was to raise compression over the stock compression or could they be the same compression ratio but just a better piston?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I spoke to JE about the pistons. They said there a custom 74mm piston but didn’t note what the compression ratio was. So if you don’t remember that then it’s a crap shoot. They also said the 75m inside the piston means nothing. It a molding number used to let them know what blank to use when manufacturing a custom piston. Do you remember if the reason for having these made was to raise compression over the stock compression or could they be the same compression ratio but just a better piston?
Would assume higher compression due to the race application back in 1999, plus lots of custom head work. Sorry I don’t have more info, have had these parts for awhile and no longer have notes, etc.

·
Registered
696 Posts
So you want $125 for the pistons attached to the carrillo rods and $100 for the other set of pistons and rods, what kind of deal can you make me for both sets? And how much is shipping to 30428?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts