Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi so I have a 99 YZF-R1 that I would like to get your Barnett clutch kit for if still available if not I'll take a full clutch kit that you do have available an the red cover with springs as well an how much would shipping be to 98223

·
Registered
2001 R1...2003 R1...2003 CBR 954RR
2 Posts
Hi everyone - finally had some time to go through all of my older race containers and came across a lot of First Generation R1 parts and pieces. I am in the Orlando/Sanford area and happy to help deliver local and would absolutely love for someone to purchase everything (we can make a deal if you are interested), but also happy to sell piece by piece. I am going to do my best to list everything, but if you see something in the pictures that I did not note, just ask - its all for sale. Not trying to retire on selling these items, just want to get them to someone that can use them. With that in mind, I may ask you to cover shipping costs on the heavier items. Ok, here we go. Remember, please reach out with any questions. All prices are OBO and shipping is not included.

New 01-02 ECU - $250

SOLD - Used 01-02 ECU, this one has been adjusted for a higher rev limit - thats the “cut” marks you see on the front - $100

2 New Ignition coil assy - $65 each
1 used (full set) coil assy wit’s plug boots - $80 each
1 Barnett Clutch Kit SR3 - $110
1 OEM used starter - $35

SOLD - 1 OEM oil filter - $10
SOLD - 1 K&N oil filter - $12

4 OEM clutch baskets, disks, gear, etc. - $70 each

SOLD - 4 Carrillo Rods attached to 4 JE 75m Pistons - $125, pistons look good,
SOLD - 4 JE 75m Pistons and “Carrillo style“ Rods - $100

2 OEM crankcase covers - $75 each
1 OEM oil / water pump - $100
1 14 tooth front sprocket - $10

SOLD - 4 Velocity stacks - $45

SOLD - 1 very modified "race" wiring harness, don't recall everything about this one - $20 (most likely just the min to get the engine to run, nothing else).

SOLD - aLL new gaskets,

if you see something you need, just send me a note - thanks for taking a look.

View attachment 1015366

View attachment 1015365 View attachment 1015367 View attachment 1015368 View attachment 1015369 View attachment 1015370 View attachment 1015371 View attachment 1015372 View attachment 1015373 View attachment 1015374
Hi..I realize this is an old post, however I am new to the forum.. if you still have the parts I'm interested in the starter, stator cover, oil pump and the front sprocket.. lmk oh and cover gasket.
Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sorry for the late reply … I dont come here often. Yes, I still have several of the items, just let me know what you need. I actually located some additional items as well, just let me know.

Would like to move this stuff … make me an offer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
If anyone is in the Orlando area and needs these parts please let me know … or if you know of any Orlando based shops that specialize in this vintage R1 and could use these items let me know, just want to find a home for what is left, hate seeing everything just sitting around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry for the late reply… I don't come here often. Yes, I still have several of the items, just let me know what you need. I actually located some additional items as well, just let me know. Would like to move this stuff… make me an offer.
Hello, I’m new to this forum. Would you happen to have any of those clutch baskets left and I also need the diaphragm spring bolts and how many pounds do I tighten those to cause I snapped a bolt.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts