Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
STUNTASTICALLY NOICE!!
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, here are some pics of the RC-1 jacket I have. Jacket just has some slight scuffs on the forearm. There are NO tears in the leather or any loose stitching. Ive had the jacket for a little over a year. Ive been caught in the rain with the jacket before. But, it a great jacket. All the zippers are in tact, inner lining is in excellent condition. Asking $220 shipped. The pics dont do the jacket any justice.

Attachments

·
Michigan SUX
388 Posts
very interested, ive never owned a AStars leather, but i wore a 46 or 48 in the Joe Rocket leather...is the sizing around the same? im 6'2, 215-220lbs...let me know!

·
STUNTASTICALLY NOICE!!
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very interested, ive never owned a AStars leather, but i wore a 46 or 48 in the Joe Rocket leather...is the sizing around the same? im 6'2, 215-220lbs...let me know!
Ive never had Joe Rocket jacket but im assuming the sizing is probably the same.

·
Registered
256 Posts
hey, i work in midtown manhattan. you get there at all weekdays? if it fits im interested. 6'2" 208 lbs

·
STUNTASTICALLY NOICE!!
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea, alot of my business is conducted in the city. Ill PM you.

·
STUNTASTICALLY NOICE!!
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a MX-1... white/blue... same size. But thats a newer and better jacket. Ill post some pics if your interested. Probably gonna let it go for $325.

·
Super Moderator
24,729 Posts
How did the jacket get the scuffs on the forearm??? :dunno

·
STUNTASTICALLY NOICE!!
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How did the jacket get the scuffs on the forearm??? :dunno
Honestly, I dont recall. I mentioned it in my description cause I was describing the jacket. And the scuffs are pretty minimal.

pm sent. also, did you buy this new a little over a year ago or was it used at that time? thks,
Jacket was bought brand new from www.motosport.com

·
STUNTASTICALLY NOICE!!
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump again.... price drop.... $170 shipped

1 - 20 of 20 Posts