Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
clutch it up!!!
27,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Wedding gown. Never worn or altered. Tried on twice. Galina, size 8, color is ivory. It is a Spaghetti strapped, empire waste, wedding gown. It has a Watteau sweep train with sparkles on it that match the rhinestone/sparkle strip under the breast of the dress. There is matching beading/rhinestones on the straps. The style number is S8458. Bought it from Davids Bridal less than 2 months ago for $399 + tax and found out last week bride to be is pregnant. Davids Bridal would not accept an exchange or a refund so our loss is your gain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...18037&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Selling

·
clutch it up!!!
27,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. Buy it for her

·
clutch it up!!!
27,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know... thats why I said HER

·
What? Did I do that? Who me??
2,854 Posts
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Wedding gown. Never worn or altered. Tried on twice. Galina, size 8, color is ivory. It is a Spaghetti strapped, empire waste, wedding gown. It has a Watteau sweep train with sparkles on it that match the rhinestone/sparkle strip under the breast of the dress. There is matching beading/rhinestones on the straps. The style number is S8458. Bought it from Davids Bridal less than 2 months ago for $399 + tax and found out last week bride to be is pregnant. Davids Bridal would not accept an exchange or a refund so our loss is your gain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...18037&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Selling
Hey Congrats!!!

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts

·
The plane will fly! :fact
7,030 Posts
So.... How exactly do you try it on twice without wearing it? :dundun:

·
clutch it up!!!
27,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wearing it means wearing it out to the wedding event, not at the store with their people watching you... would it make you happier if I said "Worn under the supervision of the staff at Davids bridal for fitting purposes only"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.