Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a red black and silver Flanker size 60. It will come with zip belt and liner. I got this jacket early fall. I used it for about 3 weeks and then put my bike up for sale. Sold the bike now I must sell the jacket. It is like brand new. This jacket new was about 605 shipped. I will also send a joe rocket balistica size L jacket plus a new..... Hein Gericke jacket size xl never worn and a perf yamaha jacket size xl. All jackets are in good to extremly good cundition. Will sell all for $350 you pay shipping.

Attachments

·
Bad Spellers...UNTIE!!
646 Posts
I you are willing to split them up, I am interested in the black and grey Yamaha jacket.

·
Bad Spellers...UNTIE!!
646 Posts
that's fair!

How much for the black and grey Yamaha jacket shipped to 92562 zip?

Thanks,

Bill

·
Administrator
27,494 Posts
Just a suggestion... If you are serious about selling these jackets, you might want to add an asking price for each jacket. Nobody (well I know I wouldn't) wants to buy 4 jackets especially since they are all different colors and textures.

Kevap
Marketplace Moderator

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Hein Gericke jacket is sold. I want $275 shipped in the 48 for the Dainese jacket that is $600+ new. The red perf yamaha jacket I want $55 shipped in the 48 and the blue Joe Rocket jacket I want $45 shipped in the 48. This is all very fair pricing.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.