Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

701 - 720 of 738 Posts

·
YEEEEEEE!!!!!
1,980 Posts
I am taking the other key to a different locksmith today. I will keep you updated! From what I can tell by reading through multiple pages of this thread, no one else seems to be having issues.....so to me....it's clearly not the key, just an incompetent locksmith!
Keep me posted.
After bringing the other key to a new locksmith, they measured it and said it was a tiny bit shorter than the original, but were confident it'd still work! They cut the key and it worked smooth as butter! Clearly the first locksmith was a degenerate! Thank you Motomillion!

Here is a picture of how badly the first locksmith fubared the first key!

Attachments

Reactions: MotoMillion

·
Registered
684 Posts
All orders continue to ship daily!

1-3 business day delivery times within USA.
Hey Moto, I ordered a red key and a white keychain from the Paypal link that's in this thread. You said you would provide me tracking info once it shipped, but I have not received it yet.

They were ordered back on 1-3 and the paypal transaction ID's are 49S114478L410574J and 6F0391426D889925B

When can I expect these?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #706
Hey Moto, I ordered a red key and a white keychain from the Paypal link that's in this thread. You said you would provide me tracking info once it shipped, but I have not received it yet.

They were ordered back on 1-3 and the paypal transaction ID's are 49S114478L410574J and 6F0391426D889925B

When can I expect these?
Hey, can you quickly send me a PM with your paypal email ID please?

·
if ya cant dodge it, ram it
639 Posts
You still doing these?

·
if ya cant dodge it, ram it
639 Posts
Sent pm

Reactions: MotoMillion

·
Owner of the color changing R1
16,563 Posts
Any plans for a yellow key haha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Unacceptable
1,352 Posts
What sort of steel is used for these? I got mine cut, attempted to open my gas cap and it promptly got a bit of a twist in it. Me thinks the metal is softer than the original keys...it has a bronze-like tinge to it. Some brass in there?

701 - 720 of 738 Posts