Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Happiness starts @ 8k RPM
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im selling my 1pc leather suit. Fieldsheer sz46 US (56 Euro).It is my first suit to own and I have taken great care of it. When I got it, I tried it on and it was tight, but I thought thats how it was supposed to fit so I kept it. Well at my most recent trackday I rode and tried on one of the rental suits that was a little bigger and it worked out great, so now I know I need a bigger set of leathers. These have never been down and have no tears or stretches anywhere in them. They look brand new. Ive used them for 2 (well, more like 1 1/3) trackdays with no problems besides the fit. I'm tall (6'4) and weigh about 210-215. This suit was meant for a person from 5'11-6'3, so its a little tight on me. I only have pics with it on me, but Ill get some of just the suit soon. Retails for $700, asking $375+ shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Armor included too? Is the leather perforated, I live in FL?

·
Happiness starts @ 8k RPM
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No armor, but the suit has all of the pockets/holders to put armor in. The leather is perforated on a couple front pannels and the thighs.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Sorry I didn't get back to you. It's a little out of my reach right now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.