Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fs palmers nasty typhoon
700.00 or best offer

This legendary monster is awesome. Its unmatched fire power on the field will keep everyone's head absolutely down, I guarantee it.

This thing is loud, very very loud. If I dry fire it, I can heard echo even in a open field. No kidding. And a Nasty at full cry is impressive. The Viewloaders start buzzing, the pneumatics are pumping, and both barrels are popping away at 6 bps each. It is okay to be loud since your enemies will see a storm of paintballs coming toward them & hitting them hard, they know where you are anyway. Just like the Minigun in the movie "Predator"? You get the idea.

This thing is heavy, full loaded with two 12v reloaders with paints will weight 7 lbs. So remote is recommended.

This thing is big, two hoppers block a big part of your version. Little hard to aim, but I can get use to it.

This thing is very accurate, just like any other guns Palmer makes. When it fires, two balls will fly by right next to each other, landing at the same place. But the Nasty will show a little larger shot pattern, and the pattern will be a bit more elongated in it's vertical dimension than a normal Typhoon. That's why it is called the "Paintball Shotgun" by Some people.

If someone says the Nasty Typhoon is just for show, it is because:
"You've never been on the receiving end of a well-used double." --- Glenn Palmer.

Attachments

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic with hoppers :boom

Attachments

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
I officially DO NOT want to play paintball with you..........

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thxs 4 lookin this item has been sold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts