Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
What that means anyway?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Silver undertail, with the "Next undertail" installed on it. The quick connects are ready to plug into your wires. The install should take you about 30 minutes. I will ship it for free, however, you must ship me your stock silver undertail (not the mud flap or bracket). The reason I must do this is because my stock undertail has a hole on it where I ran wires. If the "next undertail" is removed the hole would be exposed. Please make me a reasonable offer, the undertail has 3k miles on it.

The undertail, and "Next undertail" have minimal pin size pitting from road wear. The undertail as a whole is in good overall shape. Definitely not in mint condition.

The sale will include:

Free shipping
Stock silver undertail
Next undertail
License plate bracket

Check it out at:

http://www.tobefast.com/detail.aspx?ID=118

·
Registered
406 Posts
tsahagun said:
I am selling my Silver undertail, with the "Next undertail" installed on it. The quick connects are ready to plug into your wires. The install should take you about 30 minutes. I will ship it for free, however, you must ship me your stock silver undertail. I will post a pic of my undertail tomorrow so you can see its current condition. Please make me a reasonable offer, the undertail has 3k miles on it.

The sale will include:

Free shipping
Stock silver undertail
Next undertail
License plate bracket

Check it out at:

http://www.tobefast.com/detail.aspx?ID=118
1. What is condition of your undertail?
2. Are there holes already to mount a plate?
3. Are you asking for the stock license plate bracket (the big ol mudflap one)?

·
What that means anyway?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumptity bump!

·
What that means anyway?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, that is about $140.00 off of the retail price. Looking for more....

·
What that means anyway?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
SPIDEY's BACK!
132 Posts
It looks very nice to me when I see it person! Here's a bump for ya and I'll go email this thread to my brother.....

·
stuntin aint easy
616 Posts
there nice and easy to install but i paid 200$ cdn which is like 150us new

·
What that means anyway?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seems like you got quite the deal, I have friends interested in this undertail in blue or red. Might you give us the source of this great deal?

·
stuntin aint easy
616 Posts
went to dussault direct in st therese paid cash bro

·
What that means anyway?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great, so if we did the math and figured how much it would cost us to get this undertail at your cost by going to St Therese, the total would not be realistic at all I assume. Thanks for your post but I do not see the point of it at all. Maybe to discourage fellow R1 owners from getting this undertail, who knows? But thanks for clearing up the "deal" by the way.

·
SPIDEY's BACK!
132 Posts
Can you imagine how much it would've cost us to fly to Canada and paid cash directly to G.A.M.?

·
What that means anyway?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
From Hawaii it would really suck!

·
What that means anyway?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

1 - 16 of 16 Posts