Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bike was dropped in fall of 05 and I have been peicing it back together slowly its ridable now but will not pass inspection. I dont have title for it yet payments suck. It's just not in my budget to keep any longer it will be missed!!! I;ve tryed to duplicate a raven instead of the blue it came with. pm me with all questions please the bike has 1900 miles on it total. runs great!!! rides fine just needs a new home. thanks bobby

· Registered
275 Posts
what were you looking for price wise? clear title?

· Registered
275 Posts
more info, what all does it need yet in order to be inspected. what do you have to go with the bike and what parts does it need yet? what all was damaged? let me know. thanks

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Am I reading right...? 2 posts in 3 yrs...!

:scared

Thats gotta be a record... If its not some kinda error...

G/L with the sale bro... Shitty deal you're still paying...
yeah I don't get on here much, I got the account after I picked up the bike. This is my first street bike but I've had motorcycles since i was 4. I let some one else ride it and it was not covered under insurance. The guy has helped me get it this far but I just had a baby and its just not the transpartion our family needs right now.

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
more info, what all does it need yet in order to be inspected. what do you have to go with the bike and what parts does it need yet? what all was damaged? let me know. thanks
not to sure on the inspection stuff. I have never gotten a bike inspected might be different in your state. It needs one head light broken tabs will not stay still. no turn signals, the mph lcd part of the gauge cluster is broken. left side rear set is damaged but it shifts I have most of the fairings some have some rash on them and all the trim plastics are broke. I was maining trying to part the bike out for now and maybe rebuild it later when i have more time. I was also thinking maybe some one might buy it as it sits for a track bike all you would need is mostly fairing and adjustable rear sets and bam race bike. I dont have the title I still plan on paying it off I am still making payments. When I pay it off I could send the title to you. it's just not street legal yet I don't have insurance on it. Its really not in my budget to keep the payments the insurance and finish repairs although I can finish paying for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.