Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got rid of my sport bike so I'm selling my riding gear as well. So here's what I have
Joe rocket super moto gloves (red)
HJC ac11 size M
Icon Anthem riding jeans size L
Icon Timax 2 jacket size M
Icon jearsy size M
Sidi virtigo boots size 10

I would like to sell it as a package but would be willing to split if needed. With that said the package goes for 600 plus S&H please contact me @ [email protected] or call at 801-674-2151

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I usually wear a 10 or 10 1/2 so they fit pretty close to shoe size. To split the gear the pricing is as follows.

gloves 20
helmet 60
pants 75
jacket 275
jearsy 25
boots 175

or 600 for everything like said above.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pants are a 34 waist 33 inseam

Gloves I believe are a size M but I will have to double check when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just moved so I don't have room to store this gear any longer. I'm open to all offers. And I would still prefer to sell it in a set.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the gear is still up for sale! Spread the word for anyone buying a new bike or just wants new gear. Everything is in great shape.

·
I Love Modified R1s
608 Posts
I own a few pairs of SIDI boots Corsas Air Vertigos, etc.. Awesome boots. I wear size 9.5 street shoes and SIDI size 10 fit perfectly and comfortably. They do have a nice range of adjustments at the calf and heels on the Corsas. Good Luck!

·
Registered
126 Posts
pm sent

·
AMA Life Member
269 Posts
I'll take the boots.
PM sent.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I've had some requests for better pics of the boots. There they are. I was only able to findone scuff other then the minor things you need to be hunting for. Al those were only on the botton of the toe plastics from walking. Also they are a size 44 or us 10

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

This is the scuff. It was hard to get it in focus. It's just over the bottom red stripe kind of on the left side. But as you can see, it's very small and tought to see.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.