Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vroom vroom
252 Posts
bump for one of the best exhuast systems ever made for the 98-01 at a killer price!!

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
helloooooo..........anyone home?
since this thread seems to be dead I wanted to ask how your rebuild is coming along. I've decided to build another 00-01 this time with a R71 body kit. So far I have pvm 10 wheels, ohlins rear & 04-06 oem forks with ohlins cartridge kit. The start of the new year I have to decide on what body kit. What did you not like about the QB kit? I tried looking at your old build up thread but no pics. The new bike will be just like my 2000 but with the R71 body and 02-03 boxed swingarm thanks ROD

·
Banned
2,943 Posts
since this thread seems to be dead I wanted to ask how your rebuild is coming along. I've decided to build another 00-01 this time with a R71 body kit. So far I have pvm 10 wheels, ohlins rear & 04-06 oem forks with ohlins cartridge kit. The start of the new year I have to decide on what body kit. What did you not like about the QB kit? I tried looking at your old build up thread but no pics. The new bike will be just like my 2000 but with the R71 body and 02-03 boxed swingarm thanks ROD
It's coming along nicely, thanks! Yea, I haven't been posting up about it over here, but I've got a good thread going over at YFN. Guess I need to get a few photos up! I'm so much happier with it the second time around. If you want to take a look, go here http://www.yamaha-forum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43.

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.