Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
CHOISTR
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys how is everyone out there? I just wanted to share among my R1-ist about a funny little chat me and my wife had in the car the other day....

So, me and my wife was stuck in traffic and sitting in the fast lane. All of a sudden, couple of bikers zoom right between us and the car next to us, and she says to me, "what bikes are those?" So I told her it was a Yamaha R1 and a Honda RC51. Not even a minute pass by and a CHP (California Highway Patrol) bike zooms by us and I said oh, thats a Beemer, and her remark was, "oh look hun, thats a lady cop!" and I told her "uh, no, he's wearing a bullet proof vest..." :crash lol

(she saw the lining of the bullet proof vest (under his uniform), and she thought that was a bra! :boobies )

I thought that was funny as hell when that happend. I swear it was a guy cop because I saw him from my right view mirror (unless she was was a butch).

Woman, I tell yeah... "You got to love them or you got to hate them," but I think I will keep my wife for a while. ;)

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
I refuse to reveal any dumb comments made by my wife on the grounds of self incrimination and retaliation :)

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
Shadow One said:
I refuse to reveal any dumb comments made by my wife on the grounds of self incrimination and retaliation :)

:iamwithst

but I did tell my girl the other day that atleast she is smarter then Jessica Simpson :lol she's still pissed

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
goodriddance said:

but I did tell my girl the other day that atleast she is smarter then Jessica Simpson :lol she's still pissed
pft... I think my 5 month old Chihuahua is smarter than Jessica Simpson:p

·
I am the dark side!!
134 Posts
Actually guys, that should be a compilment to your girlfriend/wife (on the Jessica Simpson deal). The only mistake she made was not graduating from High School and pursuing her fame status as a singer. I went to school with her here in Dallas Texas. She was a straight A student who knows quite a bit. So before you go dissing on people make sure they are people like Brittney Spears or actual dumb people like that.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, just sticking up for an old friend.

·
Banned
3,392 Posts
as my wife and I were in the back yard of my friends house where he has a Chipping green (for golf) and you chip the balls to the various holes and then retreive them afterward...

well iam out there for about an hour, and my buddy mike and my wife walk up as Iam chipping. I see out the corner of my eye my wife is looking all over the ground, and I asked here what she was looking for.....she says, in a straight face........."Where do the balls come back at?"

maybe you had to be there

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
champions #640 said:
So before you go dissing on people make sure they are people like Brittney Spears or actual dumb people like that.

·
For the Love of.........Riding
6,718 Posts
champions #640 said:
Actually guys, that should be a compilment to your girlfriend/wife (on the Jessica Simpson deal). The only mistake she made was not graduating from High School and pursuing her fame status as a singer. I went to school with her here in Dallas Texas. She was a straight A student who knows quite a bit. So before you go dissing on people make sure they are people like Brittney Spears or actual dumb people like that.

Book smart is not the same as street smart.:fact

Jessica seems to lack COMMON SENSE but she could be book smart I've known plenty like that.

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
The funniest thing my girlfriend told me was "I think we should see other people......blah blah blah"...........come to find out she was being serious :cryin

:machinegu ex girlfriends

·
Bulldogger
1,098 Posts
champions #640 said:

are you ****ing kidding me!!!

"Is this chicken or is this fish? I know it's tuna but it says Chicken of the Sea."

this bitch is a complete retard. did you guys gang bang her in high school?

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
champions #640 said:

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=56392&highlight=simpson

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
champions #640 said:

OOOOOOO K, do you watch the show on MTV?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts